I saw a couple of Brighton microfiber bags that would make good travel purses. However I need to find them on sale to not feel guilty about the price. Does anyone know if Brighton will be offering the $50 trade-in promotion any time soon? Is this something that is offered annually? I used it once to purchase the only Brighton bag I own.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Taxi Paris Orly
- 2 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 3 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 4 Help planning long road trip.
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 7 Renting International Cars from USA
- 8 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 9 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Getting my child from Stanford
- 12 Ideal Trip!
- 13 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 14 Pa to New England States
- 15 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 16 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 17 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 18 cape cod
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 21 Lipault luggage durability
- 22 Credit card protection
- 23 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 24 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali