I saw a couple of Brighton microfiber bags that would make good travel purses. However I need to find them on sale to not feel guilty about the price. Does anyone know if Brighton will be offering the $50 trade-in promotion any time soon? Is this something that is offered annually? I used it once to purchase the only Brighton bag I own.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 2 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 3 Where to keep important documents
- 4 Ice Land
- 5 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 6 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 7 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 10 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 11 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 12 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 13 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 14 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 17 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 18 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 19 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 20 Holiday to Florida
- 21 Sim Card Advice
- 22 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 25 Minimalistic living for travel