I saw a couple of Brighton microfiber bags that would make good travel purses. However I need to find them on sale to not feel guilty about the price. Does anyone know if Brighton will be offering the $50 trade-in promotion any time soon? Is this something that is offered annually? I used it once to purchase the only Brighton bag I own.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Gal Oya Lodge National Park
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Packing Cubes
- 4 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Vacation for two
- 7 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 13 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 15 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 16 Motorcycle trip
- 17 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 18 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 super fun vacations...
- 24 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?