I saw a couple of Brighton microfiber bags that would make good travel purses. However I need to find them on sale to not feel guilty about the price. Does anyone know if Brighton will be offering the $50 trade-in promotion any time soon? Is this something that is offered annually? I used it once to purchase the only Brighton bag I own.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip with friend
- 2 Packing light challenge
- 3 4 hours to book a flight to anywhere, help!
- 4 Winter East Coast USA Road Trip
- 5 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 50th Birthday trip
- 8 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 9 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 10 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 11 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 12 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 13 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 14 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 15 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 16 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 17 What to pack for that trip
- 18 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 19 September Whim
- 20 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 21 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 22 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 25 honeymoon croatia and italy