I saw a couple of Brighton microfiber bags that would make good travel purses. However I need to find them on sale to not feel guilty about the price. Does anyone know if Brighton will be offering the $50 trade-in promotion any time soon? Is this something that is offered annually? I used it once to purchase the only Brighton bag I own.
Brighton cross body bag but need a sale
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 2 Baggage
- 3 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 4 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 5 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 6 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 7 50th birthday in January destination
- 8 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 9 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 12 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Carrying a smartphone
- 15 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 16 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 17 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 18 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 19 Groupon Getaways
- 20 Rain Boots
- 21 Travel Books for Kids?
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 24 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 25 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?