I have a nice Canon camera (not just a point and shoot) that takes amazing pictures, but I don't want to risk getting it scratched or dirty (or stolen) on our upcoming trips to Mexico and Jamaica. Some of the new waterproof cameras have pretty high megapixels and will do the trick while snorkeling and hanging by the pool, and I won't have to worry about ruining my nice camera. I'd like to keep the price under $300, and have been looking at Fuji XP20, Olympus - TG610, or Olympus - TG810 (a little pricey). I really really wanted the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2V, but it's just way to far out of our budget right now. I can't decide on which one of the first I mentioned to get because they all have some pretty negative reviews (not waterproof and they die - pretty much the whole point?), so I don't know which to commit to. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions? Any other brands I should look into? Thanks!!
Best Waterproof Camera?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Tour
- 2 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 5 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 6 Which Travel Bag
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Where to go on Christmas?
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 19 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 20 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 21 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 22 Holiday Travel Plans
- 23 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 24 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 25 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff