I have a nice Canon camera (not just a point and shoot) that takes amazing pictures, but I don't want to risk getting it scratched or dirty (or stolen) on our upcoming trips to Mexico and Jamaica. Some of the new waterproof cameras have pretty high megapixels and will do the trick while snorkeling and hanging by the pool, and I won't have to worry about ruining my nice camera. I'd like to keep the price under $300, and have been looking at Fuji XP20, Olympus - TG610, or Olympus - TG810 (a little pricey). I really really wanted the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2V, but it's just way to far out of our budget right now. I can't decide on which one of the first I mentioned to get because they all have some pretty negative reviews (not waterproof and they die - pretty much the whole point?), so I don't know which to commit to. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions? Any other brands I should look into? Thanks!!
Best Waterproof Camera?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 3 Finding a House Sitter.
- 4 Road Scholar
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 7 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Useful travel apps
- 12 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 13 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 14 Base city in England
- 15 Suggestions please
- 16 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 17 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 18 vow renewal
- 19 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 20 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 21 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 24 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 25 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?