Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Delices & Gourmandises
- 5 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 6 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 7 Packing Help - What to take
- 8 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains