Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Southeast romantic destinations
- 2 destination help
- 3 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 4 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 travelling with infant
- 7 What to do with mail when traveling
- 8 Prague & Croatia
- 9 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 10 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 11 Norway in November
- 12 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 13 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 14 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 15 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 16 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 17 Schengen visa
- 18 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 19 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 22 greece to germany. doable?
- 23 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,