Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 for a best support Avast AntIvIrUs 18006817208^&*%s solving the problem
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 Which type of car ?
- 4 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 5 garment travel organizer
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Cape Town Ideas
- 13 Best Hostels
- 14 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 15 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 16 Road Trip For Two
- 17 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Travel through Expedia
- 20 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Round the World
- 23 Misleading third party websites
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,