Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality undetectable counterfeit money ((whatsapp +32465108168))
- 2 20 Insignificant and Attractive Villages in the world 2017
- 3 squaremouth and CSA
- 4 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 8 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 9 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 10 Planning your next vacation
- 11 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 12 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 13 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 14 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 15 Road trip stops
- 16 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 17 Travel towel?
- 18 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 19 Favorite budget travel items?
- 20 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 21 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 22 Buying Russia train tickets
- 23 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 24 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 25 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,