Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 2 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 3 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 4 Too old maybe?
- 5 Autism/Disability Travel
- 6 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 9 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 10 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 11 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 12 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 13 Pedometer for Kids
- 14 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 17 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 18 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 19 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 24 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 25 Food in carry on
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,