Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 2 Know any good Websites?
- 3 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 4 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 5 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 6 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 7 Trip with friend
- 8 What to pack for that trip
- 9 September Whim
- 10 Opinion of cruising vs. other types of travel?
- 11 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 12 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 13 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 14 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 17 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 18 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 19 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 20 40th birthday
- 21 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 22 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 23 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 24 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 25 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,