Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 2 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 3 http://www.burnfatin4days.com/fierce-male-enhancement/
- 4 Help planning long road trip.
- 5 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 6 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 7 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 8 Getting my child from Stanford
- 9 Ideal Trip!
- 10 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 11 Pa to New England States
- 12 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 13 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 14 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 15 cape cod
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 18 Lipault luggage durability
- 19 Credit card protection
- 20 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 21 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali
- 23 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 24 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 25 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,