Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 TripIt App?
- 3 What to do on long flights?
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 6 travel mate wanted
- 7 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 8 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 11 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 12 Packing Cubes
- 13 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 14 Vacation for two
- 15 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 16 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 17 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 18 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 19 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 20 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 21 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 22 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 23 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 24 Motorcycle trip
- 25 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,