Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 2 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 3 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 4 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 6 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 7 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 8 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 9 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 Where to keep important documents
- 12 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 13 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 14 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 15 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 16 Holiday to Florida
- 17 Sim Card Advice
- 18 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 Minimalistic living for travel
- 23 Rain Boots
- 24 Schengen Visa
- 25 Surprise Trip to Paris
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,