Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 4 A problem with booking.com
- 5 Wheeled duffle options
- 6 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 7 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 11 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 12 Money transfer
- 13 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 16 Passport signature
- 17 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 18 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 19 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 22 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 25 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,