Hi fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip around the world (not sure if heading east or west yet) and suspect I'll have serious bouts of JET LAG (for me means wide awake in the wee hours of the nite).
For example when in Tokyo awake at 4am, my wife and I headed to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, the biggest wholesale fish market in the world. And to our surprise we found many other red-eyed westerns there.
Thus I'm looking for suggestions as to other best cities and destinations to be awake all nite in (in the US and overseas). Any suggestions?
Also if you have advice on stuff to do, places to go in the wee hours:
- specific late nite entertainment venues
- best late nite neighborhoods to hang out in & have fun
- all nite food spots or street vendors
- any remedies or therapies (conventional & non-conventional) that you've tried in a particular city that eased your jet lag-ness would be terrific.
For your insights I'd be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance
- 2 How to see lots of a country really quickly
- 3 thrifty - bad experience
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Travel tips
- 6 Passport picture cost
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 9 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 10 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 11 Home security while traveling
- 12 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 13 What to pack for that trip
- 14 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 15 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 16 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 17 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas
Best Cities/Places to Be Jet Lagged In? (aka wide awake all nite)
Hi fellow travelers,