I have some time off to travel in July this year, and I'm looking to go somewhere that has sunny weather, near a beach, with lower humidity.
I'm located in California, so want to go somewhere outside the US.
Preferably would like to have a reasonable flight, so Europe might be out of the question this summer. Are there any suggestions for Central, South America or the Caribbean or another area I might not have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 2 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 3 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 4 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 5 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 6 First rv trip
- 7 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 8 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 9 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 10 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 11 First time traveler
- 12 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 13 Exploring a City
- 14 Dolomites for 2 days
- 15 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 16 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 17 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 18 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 22 Passport Help!!!
- 23 First time travelling outside the USA
- 24 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 25 hiking poles in carry on