I have some time off to travel in July this year, and I'm looking to go somewhere that has sunny weather, near a beach, with lower humidity.
I'm located in California, so want to go somewhere outside the US.
Preferably would like to have a reasonable flight, so Europe might be out of the question this summer. Are there any suggestions for Central, South America or the Caribbean or another area I might not have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best Travel Map
- 2 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 New England Fall Foliage
- 4 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 5 Want to Travel in India
- 6 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 7 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 8 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 9 A week to go somewhere
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Driving in Ireland
- 12 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 13 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 14 Carrying your passport
- 15 Travel Escort idea
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability