I have some time off to travel in July this year, and I'm looking to go somewhere that has sunny weather, near a beach, with lower humidity.
I'm located in California, so want to go somewhere outside the US.
Preferably would like to have a reasonable flight, so Europe might be out of the question this summer. Are there any suggestions for Central, South America or the Caribbean or another area I might not have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 Travel towel?
- 3 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 4 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 7 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 8 Planning your next vacation
- 9 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 10 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 11 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 12 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 13 Road trip stops
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?