I have some time off to travel in July this year, and I'm looking to go somewhere that has sunny weather, near a beach, with lower humidity.
I'm located in California, so want to go somewhere outside the US.
Preferably would like to have a reasonable flight, so Europe might be out of the question this summer. Are there any suggestions for Central, South America or the Caribbean or another area I might not have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 WEBROOT@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 3 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 6 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 What to do on long flights?
- 11 travel mate wanted
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 14 Packing Cubes
- 15 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 16 Vacation for two
- 17 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 20 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 21 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 22 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 23 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 24 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 25 Mobile Apps for Travel