I have some time off to travel in July this year, and I'm looking to go somewhere that has sunny weather, near a beach with water warm enough to relax in, BUT with lower humidity.
I'm located in California, so want to go somewhere outside the US probably, but open to other suggestions.
Preferably would like to have a reasonable flight, so Europe might be out of the question this summer. Are there any suggestions for Central, South America or the Caribbean or another area I might not have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 2 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 3 Family of 3-month long trip
- 4 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 5 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 8 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 11 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 12 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Early trip planning
- 15 Something different for family of 6
- 16 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 17 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 18 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 19 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 20 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 21 Late December, early January travel
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 24 Nice, France
- 25 Finding deals based on departure location