Am i in trouble?
My husband and I've booked to say at Casa Conde Hotel in San Jose for 4 night of our travel to Costa Rica.
Thought I could easily arrange day trips to Arenal / Monteverde / Tobacon Hot Springs / Jaco Beach etc.
Seek for some advise in arranging 5-day itenery.
I have option of 1) hiring a private tour giude for 5 days, 2) take interbus from town to town - but our trip is relatively short, or 3) rent a car and drive around?
I've confirmed my Christmas trip just a few days ago and honestly, we have not prepared / studied so much.
Help me out people.
Base camp in San Jose for the whole Costa Rica trip a bad idea?
Am i in trouble?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Delices & Gourmandises
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Places to travel in June or July
- 9 Visa expiration and re entry
- 10 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Jacket with pockets
- 13 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 14 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains