Am i in trouble?
My husband and I've booked to say at Casa Conde Hotel in San Jose for 4 night of our travel to Costa Rica.
Thought I could easily arrange day trips to Arenal / Monteverde / Tobacon Hot Springs / Jaco Beach etc.
Seek for some advise in arranging 5-day itenery.
I have option of 1) hiring a private tour giude for 5 days, 2) take interbus from town to town - but our trip is relatively short, or 3) rent a car and drive around?
I've confirmed my Christmas trip just a few days ago and honestly, we have not prepared / studied so much.
Help me out people.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 2 Honeymoon Destination
- 3 How to find the best adventure tour
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 9 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 10 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 11 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Need Amalfi planning help
- 14 Where to go...April of 2018
- 15 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 16 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 17 California Zepher
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 20 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 21 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 22 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 23 Airport robbery
- 24 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 25 New York City - Suite/Hotel
Base camp in San Jose for the whole Costa Rica trip a bad idea?
Am i in trouble?