Am i in trouble?
My husband and I've booked to say at Casa Conde Hotel in San Jose for 4 night of our travel to Costa Rica.
Thought I could easily arrange day trips to Arenal / Monteverde / Tobacon Hot Springs / Jaco Beach etc.
Seek for some advise in arranging 5-day itenery.
I have option of 1) hiring a private tour giude for 5 days, 2) take interbus from town to town - but our trip is relatively short, or 3) rent a car and drive around?
I've confirmed my Christmas trip just a few days ago and honestly, we have not prepared / studied so much.
Help me out people.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ATM DUMPS PIN TRACK 1/2 CC CVV TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- 2 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 3 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 4 40th Birthday Celebration
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 7 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 8 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 9 Difficult Decisions!!
- 10 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 HoneyMoon - january
- 13 Glacier National Park Trip
- 14 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Road map- European
- 18 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 19 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 20 xmas anywhere in europe
- 21 Need advice for Asia trip
- 22 Family Italy
- 23 Big Island vs Maui
- 24 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 25 Winter Vacation
Base camp in San Jose for the whole Costa Rica trip a bad idea?
Am i in trouble?