We are traveling to Europe for 3 weeks and will be using our Capital One credit card for most of our purchases. However, some of our hotels accept cash only. Washington Mutual will be charging 1% to withdraw funds from the ATM on top of the fees associated with the ATM we will be withdrawing money from.
Does anyone know of any banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees?
Thanks in advance!
Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 3 Alone or alone in a group
- 4 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 5 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 6 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 7 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 8 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 9 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 12 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 13 Money exchange
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 19 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 20 Chip N Pin Cards
- 21 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 22 Monarch butterfly
- 23 the lounge
- 24 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?