We are traveling to Europe for 3 weeks and will be using our Capital One credit card for most of our purchases. However, some of our hotels accept cash only. Washington Mutual will be charging 1% to withdraw funds from the ATM on top of the fees associated with the ATM we will be withdrawing money from.
Does anyone know of any banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees?
Thanks in advance!
Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Online Visas
- 3 Traveling with a smartphone
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Learning vacations
- 6 Discounted luggage websites
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Crossing Borders
- 10 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 11 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 12 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 13 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 Carry-on Luggage
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking