We are traveling to Europe for 3 weeks and will be using our Capital One credit card for most of our purchases. However, some of our hotels accept cash only. Washington Mutual will be charging 1% to withdraw funds from the ATM on top of the fees associated with the ATM we will be withdrawing money from.
Does anyone know of any banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Terrified traveller
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 New Traveller
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 9 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 12 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 13 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 14 SIXT car rental in US
- 15 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 16 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 17 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 18 Visit to usa
- 19 insect repellent bracelets
- 20 Top travel destinations 2017
- 21 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 22 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days