We are traveling to Europe for 3 weeks and will be using our Capital One credit card for most of our purchases. However, some of our hotels accept cash only. Washington Mutual will be charging 1% to withdraw funds from the ATM on top of the fees associated with the ATM we will be withdrawing money from.
Does anyone know of any banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ICLOUD @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 2 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 3 ( gps – gmaps, etc. ) — are there any devices such as laptop that
- 4 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 5 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 8 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 9 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 10 TripIt App?
- 11 What to do on long flights?
- 12 travel mate wanted
- 13 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 14 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 15 Packing Cubes
- 16 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 17 Vacation for two
- 18 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 19 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 20 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 21 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 22 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 23 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 24 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 25 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg