We are traveling to Europe for 3 weeks and will be using our Capital One credit card for most of our purchases. However, some of our hotels accept cash only. Washington Mutual will be charging 1% to withdraw funds from the ATM on top of the fees associated with the ATM we will be withdrawing money from.
Does anyone know of any banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees?
Thanks in advance!
Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 3 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 4 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 9 europe In January
- 10 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 11 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 12 Where to go on Christmas?
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 14 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 15 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 16 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 17 Holiday Travel Plans
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 20 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 21 Help with honeymoon destination
- 22 places to stop and stretch.
- 23 Travel with or without kids ?
- 24 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE