We are traveling to Europe for 3 weeks and will be using our Capital One credit card for most of our purchases. However, some of our hotels accept cash only. Washington Mutual will be charging 1% to withdraw funds from the ATM on top of the fees associated with the ATM we will be withdrawing money from.
Does anyone know of any banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 2 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 3 First time traveler
- 4 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 5 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 6 Exploring a City
- 7 Dolomites for 2 days
- 8 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 9 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 10 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 11 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 12 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 15 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 16 Passport Help!!!
- 17 First time travelling outside the USA
- 18 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 19 hiking poles in carry on
- 20 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 21 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 22 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 23 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 24 Terrified traveller
- 25 Accommodation San Sebastian