We are traveling to Europe for 3 weeks and will be using our Capital One credit card for most of our purchases. However, some of our hotels accept cash only. Washington Mutual will be charging 1% to withdraw funds from the ATM on top of the fees associated with the ATM we will be withdrawing money from.
Does anyone know of any banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packers and Movers in Dwarka for perfect moving solution
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 A problem with booking.com
- 4 Wheeled duffle options
- 5 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 6 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 7 Newbie Using Whats App
- 8 TripIt App?
- 9 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 10 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 11 Money transfer
- 12 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 15 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 16 Passport signature
- 17 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 18 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 19 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 22 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 25 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed