I would like to recommend NOT using the super shuttle services, at least not in paris where we used them and were very disappointed.
My wife and I pre-ordered the super shuttle services online. When we landed yesterday in paris, we called them and they said they will dispatch a shuttle right away and it will arrive in 5 minutes. We waited more than 45 minutes (for a drive than took less) during which we called them a few times and they kept on lying to us and saying it is on way and it will arrive in less than 5 minutes, when in fact they were in constant contact with their driver, Mark, and could have told us exactly what is the expected pick up. If we would have known we at least would have had the option to decide whether we want to stay and keep on waiting or leave earlier with another company or service.
Another family with kids that waited with us, finally decided to quit and left after half an hour. .If I had known that this is the type of service that we will receive I would never have booked them from the beginning.
Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Air pollution while in India
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points