I would like to recommend NOT using the super shuttle services, at least not in paris where we used them and were very disappointed.
My wife and I pre-ordered the super shuttle services online. When we landed yesterday in paris, we called them and they said they will dispatch a shuttle right away and it will arrive in 5 minutes. We waited more than 45 minutes (for a drive than took less) during which we called them a few times and they kept on lying to us and saying it is on way and it will arrive in less than 5 minutes, when in fact they were in constant contact with their driver, Mark, and could have told us exactly what is the expected pick up. If we would have known we at least would have had the option to decide whether we want to stay and keep on waiting or leave earlier with another company or service.
Another family with kids that waited with us, finally decided to quit and left after half an hour. .If I had known that this is the type of service that we will receive I would never have booked them from the beginning.
Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 3 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 train tickets for italy
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Shoe Trouble
- 8 Good article on shoes for travel
- 9 Rose Bowl Parade
- 10 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Buying SNCF tickets
- 13 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 14 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 15 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 16 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 17 Home Exchanges
- 18 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 19 Where to go in August?
- 20 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 21 Enough Connection Time???
- 22 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 23 solo travel ideas
- 24 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour
- 25 Passport picture cost