I would like to recommend NOT using the super shuttle services, at least not in paris where we used them and were very disappointed.
My wife and I pre-ordered the super shuttle services online. When we landed yesterday in paris, we called them and they said they will dispatch a shuttle right away and it will arrive in 5 minutes. We waited more than 45 minutes (for a drive than took less) during which we called them a few times and they kept on lying to us and saying it is on way and it will arrive in less than 5 minutes, when in fact they were in constant contact with their driver, Mark, and could have told us exactly what is the expected pick up. If we would have known we at least would have had the option to decide whether we want to stay and keep on waiting or leave earlier with another company or service.
Another family with kids that waited with us, finally decided to quit and left after half an hour. .If I had known that this is the type of service that we will receive I would never have booked them from the beginning.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Needed help on transportation in UK
- 2 Forfeited money due to medical emergency
- 3 Fodor's Phrase App
- 4 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 5 The "Vacation Problem"
- 6 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 7 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 8 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 9 Baggage Limits
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 13 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 16 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 17 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 18 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 19 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 20 About EHIC card?
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 23 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 24 quiet getaways for older women
- 25 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris