I would like to recommend NOT using the super shuttle services, at least not in paris where we used them and were very disappointed.
My wife and I pre-ordered the super shuttle services online. When we landed yesterday in paris, we called them and they said they will dispatch a shuttle right away and it will arrive in 5 minutes. We waited more than 45 minutes (for a drive than took less) during which we called them a few times and they kept on lying to us and saying it is on way and it will arrive in less than 5 minutes, when in fact they were in constant contact with their driver, Mark, and could have told us exactly what is the expected pick up. If we would have known we at least would have had the option to decide whether we want to stay and keep on waiting or leave earlier with another company or service.
Another family with kids that waited with us, finally decided to quit and left after half an hour. .If I had known that this is the type of service that we will receive I would never have booked them from the beginning.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 2 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 3 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 4 Searching for co-travelers!
- 5 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 8 Family trip Europe
- 9 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 10 Home security while traveling
- 11 More on Phony Reviews
- 12 Advice for a newbie
- 13 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 14 Car Rentals in Italy
- 15 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 16 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 17 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 18 Ideas February trip
- 19 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 20 Day bags when traveling
- 21 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 22 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 23 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 25 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris