This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Kauf Pässe, Visa, Führerschein, etc. (email@example.com)
- 2 Myanmar Business Tour Packages at Reasonable Prices
- 3 40th Birthday Celebration
- 4 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 5 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 6 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 7 Should I use a travel agent?
- 8 Difficult Decisions!!
- 9 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 HoneyMoon - january
- 12 Glacier National Park Trip
- 13 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Road map- European
- 17 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 18 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 19 xmas anywhere in europe
- 20 Need advice for Asia trip
- 21 Family Italy
- 22 Big Island vs Maui
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 To Paris From UK HOW?