This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 2 Cheapest SSL Certificates
- 3 Too old maybe?
- 4 Autism/Disability Travel
- 5 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 9 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 10 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 11 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 12 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 13 Pedometer for Kids
- 14 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 17 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 18 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 19 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 24 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 25 Food in carry on