This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 3 Newbie Using Whats App
- 4 super fun vacations...
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 10 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 12 garment travel organizer
- 13 Which type of car ?
- 14 travel partners
- 15 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 18 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 19 to travel or settle down?
- 20 THe case for linen
- 21 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 22 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 23 Honeymoon info
- 24 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 25 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?