This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Backpacking with a daysack
- 1 europe In January
- 2 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 3 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 8 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 9 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 10 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 11 Holiday Travel Plans
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 14 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 15 Help with honeymoon destination
- 16 places to stop and stretch.
- 17 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 18 Travel with or without kids ?
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel