This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 100% Original Genuine iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
- 2 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 3 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Early trip planning
- 6 Something different for family of 6
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 9 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 12 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 13 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 14 Late December, early January travel
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 17 Nice, France
- 18 Finding deals based on departure location
- 19 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 20 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 21 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 22 First time travel to Italy
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 25 THe case for linen