This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Looking for interesting places in Malaysia.
- 2 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 3 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 4 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 5 Where to keep important documents
- 6 Ice Land
- 7 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 8 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 9 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 12 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 13 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 14 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 15 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 16 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 19 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 20 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 21 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 22 Holiday to Florida
- 23 Sim Card Advice
- 24 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips