This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 2 Where to go...April of 2018
- 3 California Zepher
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 6 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 7 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 8 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 9 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 10 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 11 Airport robbery
- 12 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 13 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 14 California Zepher (train)
- 15 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 16 Need Amalfi planning help
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Travel towel?
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 21 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 22 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 23 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 24 Road trip stops
- 25 Need Suggestions!!!!!