This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 4 week travel with teens
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 6 Honeymoon Destination
- 7 How to find the best adventure tour
- 8 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 11 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 12 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 13 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Need Amalfi planning help
- 16 Where to go...April of 2018
- 17 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 18 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 19 California Zepher
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 22 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 23 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 24 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 25 Airport robbery