This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Backpacking with a daysack
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most popular tourist places in india
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!