This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Backpacking with a daysack
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Travel Books for Kids?
- 3 All purpose soap
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 6 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 7 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 8 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 9 trip ideas in May...
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 12 finding last minute packages
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland