This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 2 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 3 Tech Help Please
- 4 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 5 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 8 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 9 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 10 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 11 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 12 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 13 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 14 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 15 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 16 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 17 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 18 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 22 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 23 Where to go with an infant?
- 24 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring