This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Backpacking with a daysack
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 Places to travel in June or July
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 6 Delices & Gourmandises
- 7 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 8 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains