This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Backpacking with a daysack
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Vacation Destination
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 train tickets for italy
- 9 iPad use on long flights
- 10 Shoe Trouble
- 11 Good article on shoes for travel
- 12 Rose Bowl Parade
- 13 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Buying SNCF tickets
- 16 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 17 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 18 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 19 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 20 Home Exchanges
- 21 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 22 Where to go in August?
- 23 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 24 Enough Connection Time???
- 25 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?