This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 2 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 First rv trip
- 5 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 6 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 7 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 8 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 11 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 12 Exploring a City
- 13 Dolomites for 2 days
- 14 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 15 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 16 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 17 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 18 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 22 Passport Help!!!
- 23 First time travelling outside the USA
- 24 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 25 hiking poles in carry on