This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Backpacking with a daysack
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 3 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 4 Torn between Trips
- 5 Carrying a smartphone
- 6 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 7 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 8 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 14 50th birthday in January destination
- 15 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 16 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?