This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A problem with booking.com
- 2 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 3 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 4 Museum exhibitions
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 7 Wheeled duffle options
- 8 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 9 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 10 Newbie Using Whats App
- 11 TripIt App?
- 12 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 13 Money transfer
- 14 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 17 Passport signature
- 18 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 19 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 20 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 21 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 22 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 23 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP