Ok I am TRYING to concieve of packing light for my three week trip to France this fall. I am playing with the idea of one roller carryon and a backpack to free up my arms . Any suggestions for a backback that holds a lot that is without wheels or a frame? I have heard that Rick Steves and Eagle Creek backbacks are good. I want something that holds more than the usual book bag. I will not be taking a laptop computer but want to add as many cubic inches of packing space as feasible without looking like I am off to the Himalayans. Thanks for you input.
BackPack Suggestions to Complement Roller Carryon
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The Ins And Beyond Weatherproofing Your Tent
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!