Ok I am TRYING to concieve of packing light for my three week trip to France this fall. I am playing with the idea of one roller carryon and a backpack to free up my arms . Any suggestions for a backback that holds a lot that is without wheels or a frame? I have heard that Rick Steves and Eagle Creek backbacks are good. I want something that holds more than the usual book bag. I will not be taking a laptop computer but want to add as many cubic inches of packing space as feasible without looking like I am off to the Himalayans. Thanks for you input.
BackPack Suggestions to Complement Roller Carryon
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 4 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 7 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 8 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 9 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 14 Phone service
- 15 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 16 10 Days of travel help!
- 17 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 French gastronomy
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice