Ok I am TRYING to concieve of packing light for my three week trip to France this fall. I am playing with the idea of one roller carryon and a backpack to free up my arms . Any suggestions for a backback that holds a lot that is without wheels or a frame? I have heard that Rick Steves and Eagle Creek backbacks are good. I want something that holds more than the usual book bag. I will not be taking a laptop computer but want to add as many cubic inches of packing space as feasible without looking like I am off to the Himalayans. Thanks for you input.
BackPack Suggestions to Complement Roller Carryon
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 10 Days of travel help!
- 3 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service