Ok I am TRYING to concieve of packing light for my three week trip to France this fall. I am playing with the idea of one roller carryon and a backpack to free up my arms . Any suggestions for a backback that holds a lot that is without wheels or a frame? I have heard that Rick Steves and Eagle Creek backbacks are good. I want something that holds more than the usual book bag. I will not be taking a laptop computer but want to add as many cubic inches of packing space as feasible without looking like I am off to the Himalayans. Thanks for you input.
BackPack Suggestions to Complement Roller Carryon
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 India food Tours
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 8 Going to Costa Rica
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Anniversary trip
- 22 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice