I am planning a 10 day trip to Peru including the Inca Trail etc. I am starting to gather together some things for the trip and I have started to look at luggage. What size of ruck sack/ back pack would I need? 70 litres or more?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What to do on long flights?
- 2 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 Packing Cubes
- 5 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 6 Vacation for two
- 7 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 13 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 15 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 16 Motorcycle trip
- 17 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 18 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 super fun vacations...
- 24 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?