I am planning a 10 day trip to Peru including the Inca Trail etc. I am starting to gather together some things for the trip and I have started to look at luggage. What size of ruck sack/ back pack would I need? 70 litres or more?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Passport(EU), Visa, USA Green Card, Drivers License, Working
- 2 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 3 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 4 Road trip from PA to NY
- 5 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 6 layover time - immigration process
- 7 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 8 Sunday Fundayz
- 9 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Year Long Travel
- 13 Packing light challenge
- 14 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 15 Charter of a yacht
- 16 Travelling: Money Help
- 17 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 18 From Chicago to San Diego
- 19 Trip ideas for the winter
- 20 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 21 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 22 Minimalistic living for travel
- 23 What to pack for that trip
- 24 Birthday trip
- 25 Tokyo Disneyland Staff is very rude!!!