I am planning a 10 day trip to Peru including the Inca Trail etc. I am starting to gather together some things for the trip and I have started to look at luggage. What size of ruck sack/ back pack would I need? 70 litres or more?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 2 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 3 thrifty - bad experience
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Home security while traveling
- 6 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 7 What to pack for that trip
- 8 Travel tips
- 9 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 10 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 11 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 12 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 13 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 14 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 15 Passport picture cost
- 16 Passport damage?
- 17 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 18 World trip
- 19 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 20 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 21 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 22 Passport expiration
- 23 Girls Trip Ideas
- 24 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento
- 25 Winter Vacation