I've read many good things about renting with Auoto Europe. We want to rent 2 cars for pour our Portugal and Spain trip this summer (one in each country).
We are frome Canada so at first i've search for quotes via the canadian website. But I can see that we can have better price and more locators from european website of Autoeurope. Questions:
1) Can we use any autoerurope website or we have too book through our country website ?
2) We want to use our redit card for insurance (Capital one costco) anyone have advices against this ?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 2 Travel towel?
- 3 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 4 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 5 Favorite budget travel items?
- 6 One way to and one way back home?
- 7 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 8 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 9 Connection Time for Dulles
- 10 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 11 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 14 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 15 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 16 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 17 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 18 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 19 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 20 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 21 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas
- 22 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 23 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 24 TripIt App?
- 25 What to do on long flights?