My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancement24.com/follinique-reviews/
- 2 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 3 Working with an agency
- 4 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 5 Trip to Greece
- 6 Managing Travel Photographs
- 7 Daypack Recommendation
- 8 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 9 Wildlife photography courses
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 51st Birthday Trip
- 13 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 14 THe case for linen
- 15 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 16 MS Slendida
- 17 currency app
- 18 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 19 All purpose soap
- 20 Well Needed Getaway
- 21 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 22 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 23 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 24 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 25 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!