My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 2 Home security while traveling?
- 3 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 4 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 5 Phone service
- 6 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 9 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 10 Fall Road Trip
- 11 December 3 Week Vacation
- 12 San Francisco or San Diego
- 13 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 14 Home Exchanges
- 15 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 16 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 19 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 20 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 21 India food Tours
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Going to Costa Rica