My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to Russia
- 2 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 3 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 4 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 5 Planning your next vacation
- 6 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 9 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 10 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 11 Road trip stops
- 12 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 13 Travel towel?
- 14 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 15 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?