My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 2 Video memory
- 3 Travel Apps
- 4 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 5 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 6 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 7 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 8 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 9 My Trip to Spain
- 10 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 11 Senior lady travels solo
- 12 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 13 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 14 travel insurance
- 15 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 16 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 17 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 18 Backpacking in Europe
- 19 Travelocity problems
- 20 need to Plan summer holidays
- 21 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 22 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 23 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 24 Food Delicacies of spain
- 25 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!