My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech 24/7
- 2 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 7 travel mate wanted
- 8 What to do on long flights?
- 9 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 10 Packing Cubes
- 11 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 12 Vacation for two
- 13 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 14 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 15 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 16 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 17 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 18 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 19 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 20 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 21 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 22 Motorcycle trip
- 23 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 24 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 25 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua