My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 2 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 3 travelling with infant
- 4 What to do with mail when traveling
- 5 Prague & Croatia
- 6 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 7 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 8 destination help
- 9 Norway in November
- 10 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 11 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 12 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 13 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 14 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 15 Schengen visa
- 16 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 17 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 18 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 19 Daypack Recommendation
- 20 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 21 greece to germany. doable?
- 22 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 25 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40