My fiance and I are getting married August 4 and are looking to go on our honeymoon the 6th. Due to hurricane season I think I've decided on Aruba, but I'm wondering if this is a crazy choice due to the climate at that time. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I'm totally open to them. We're looking to do this in a budget friendly manner, $3000 for the hotel and flight at the absolute most. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!
Aruba in August
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Rovia booking engine
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Places to travel in June or July
- 4 Packing Help - What to take
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 8 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 11 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 12 Dual time zone watches
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam