My fiance and I are getting married August 4 and are looking to go on our honeymoon the 6th. Due to hurricane season I think I've decided on Aruba, but I'm wondering if this is a crazy choice due to the climate at that time. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I'm totally open to them. We're looking to do this in a budget friendly manner, $3000 for the hotel and flight at the absolute most. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!
Aruba in August
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anniversary trip
- 2 Discounted luggage websites
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 5 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 6 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 7 Light weight Luggage
- 8 Carry-on Luggage
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 11 Transferring on an international flight
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?