My fiance and I are getting married August 4 and are looking to go on our honeymoon the 6th. Due to hurricane season I think I've decided on Aruba, but I'm wondering if this is a crazy choice due to the climate at that time. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I'm totally open to them. We're looking to do this in a budget friendly manner, $3000 for the hotel and flight at the absolute most. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!
Aruba in August
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 6 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 9 About EHIC card?
- 10 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 11 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 12 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 13 quiet getaways for older women
- 14 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 15 Torn between Trips
- 16 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 17 Groupon Getaways
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 20 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 21 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 22 Carrying a smartphone
- 23 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!