My fiance and I are getting married August 4 and are looking to go on our honeymoon the 6th. Due to hurricane season I think I've decided on Aruba, but I'm wondering if this is a crazy choice due to the climate at that time. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I'm totally open to them. We're looking to do this in a budget friendly manner, $3000 for the hotel and flight at the absolute most. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!
Aruba in August
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Where to go in February/March
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 Waterproof spray
- 8 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 9 Honeymoon
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Where to go over New Years?
- 13 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 14 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 15 my travel ignorance
- 16 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 17 Your Best Travel Tips
- 18 Northern Lights
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 21 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 22 Travel Insurance or not
- 23 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 24 Economy PLus on United to China
- 25 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?