My Fiance and I live in Maryland we cannot stand it here, we have both lived here all our life ( we are 20 yrs old) And we want to get out of here now, before we are stuck here forever like our parents. We are interested in moving to Arkansas, Can anyone help us, and give us ideas at where to look at there? We like the country, a friendly area, that isn't too far away from stores and cheap.
Thanks a lot! Kimmy & Brittiany
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 2 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 3 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 4 Too old maybe?
- 5 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 6 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 9 Autism/Disability Travel
- 10 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 11 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 12 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 13 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 14 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 15 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 16 Pedometer for Kids
- 17 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 18 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 19 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 20 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 21 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 22 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings