My Fiance and I live in Maryland we cannot stand it here, we have both lived here all our life ( we are 20 yrs old) And we want to get out of here now, before we are stuck here forever like our parents. We are interested in moving to Arkansas, Can anyone help us, and give us ideas at where to look at there? We like the country, a friendly area, that isn't too far away from stores and cheap.
Thanks a lot! Kimmy & Brittiany
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My Travel To Dublin
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 super fun vacations...
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 garment travel organizer
- 9 Which type of car ?
- 10 travel partners
- 11 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 12 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 15 to travel or settle down?
- 16 THe case for linen
- 17 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 18 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 19 Honeymoon info
- 20 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 21 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 22 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 23 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?