My Fiance and I live in Maryland we cannot stand it here, we have both lived here all our life ( we are 20 yrs old) And we want to get out of here now, before we are stuck here forever like our parents. We are interested in moving to Arkansas, Can anyone help us, and give us ideas at where to look at there? We like the country, a friendly area, that isn't too far away from stores and cheap.
Thanks a lot! Kimmy & Brittiany
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 2 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 3 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 4 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 5 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 Early trip planning
- 8 Something different for family of 6
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 11 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 14 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 15 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 16 Late December, early January travel
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 19 Nice, France
- 20 Finding deals based on departure location
- 21 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 22 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 23 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 24 First time travel to Italy
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips