I have one lung, and I have been told by my doctors that I will never be able to fly. I have always wanted to travel the world, and now that I am a legal adult, and am the healthiest Ive ever been, I would like to fullfill that dream. However, I do not want to go on a cruise ship to see the world. Are there any passenger ships from the us that travel to ports to other countries, drop me off and allow me to stay for a week or so in that other country, then go back to the port and head back home to the us? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are there still passenger ships (not cruise ships)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 India food Tours
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 4 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 7 Going to Costa Rica
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Air B&B
- 10 Single supplements
- 11 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 12 Discounted luggage websites
- 13 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 14 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 15 Travel eruope early November this year
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Where would you go if you were us?
- 23 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 24 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 25 Online Visas