I have one lung, and I have been told by my doctors that I will never be able to fly. I have always wanted to travel the world, and now that I am a legal adult, and am the healthiest Ive ever been, I would like to fullfill that dream. However, I do not want to go on a cruise ship to see the world. Are there any passenger ships from the us that travel to ports to other countries, drop me off and allow me to stay for a week or so in that other country, then go back to the port and head back home to the us? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are there still passenger ships (not cruise ships)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Quality ,, Nouvelty / Real passports, visas, ID cards, DL for sale
- 2 French gastronomy
- 3 two months away and mold problems.
- 4 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 14 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 15 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 16 Phone service
- 17 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 18 10 Days of travel help!
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 23 Best places to start...
- 24 25th wedding anniv travel
- 25 Where in the World Should We Go?