I saw the move An Inconvenient Truth recently, then with the news of the Arctic Ice Shelf breaking off and coverage of Polar Bears lacking food due to climate change it really has me thinking. Just curious as to what others make of all this. We haven't seen snow yet this year in Southern Ohio - in fact we don't even need coats - a sweatshirt is just fine. Went hiking yesterday w/the kids & dh - not usually a December activity around here!!
Arctic Ice Shelf & more - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Online Visas
- 2 Learning vacations
- 3 Air B&B
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Crossing Borders
- 9 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 12 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 13 Light weight Luggage
- 14 Carry-on Luggage
- 15 Traveling with a smartphone
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking