I saw the move An Inconvenient Truth recently, then with the news of the Arctic Ice Shelf breaking off and coverage of Polar Bears lacking food due to climate change it really has me thinking. Just curious as to what others make of all this. We haven't seen snow yet this year in Southern Ohio - in fact we don't even need coats - a sweatshirt is just fine. Went hiking yesterday w/the kids & dh - not usually a December activity around here!!
Arctic Ice Shelf & more - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hostel suggestions
- 2 trip ideas in May...
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 5 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 6 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 9 finding last minute packages
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Moving from DC to Texas
- 16 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 17 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 20 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 21 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 22 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 23 Which luggage scales?
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy