I saw the move An Inconvenient Truth recently, then with the news of the Arctic Ice Shelf breaking off and coverage of Polar Bears lacking food due to climate change it really has me thinking. Just curious as to what others make of all this. We haven't seen snow yet this year in Southern Ohio - in fact we don't even need coats - a sweatshirt is just fine. Went hiking yesterday w/the kids & dh - not usually a December activity around here!!
Arctic Ice Shelf & more - what do you think?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Need Vacation Ideas!!
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Presenter Sought
- 6 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 Travel to NYC between Christmas and New Years 2014
- 9 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 13 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 14 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 15 Which Travel Bag
- 16 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 17 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 europe In January
- 21 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 22 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 24 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 25 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!