I will be traveling through Europe in December and was wondering what would be the most ideal lens to take. I have a Nikon D3200 and a 18-55mm kit lens, a 55-200mm lens and a 35mm fixed lens. I would prefer to just have one lens with me and understand that I will probably need to buy a new one. My trip will focus on architecture. Can anyone recommended a convenient and affordable lens (about R5000- R7000, and i don't mind if its second hand).
Architecture photography lens recommendation for travel
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Honeymoon
- 3 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 4 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 5 Where to go over New Years?
- 6 my travel ignorance
- 7 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 12 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 13 Travel Insurance or not
- 14 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 15 Economy PLus on United to China
- 16 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 19 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 20 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 23 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 24 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 25 transportation from Rome airport to Siena