My name is Elena, i'm 21 from Derbyshire, England, currently living in Canada.
My next ambition is to hike the Appalachian trail in the states, 2012 season. I love the outdoors, hiking is my passion and i am excited to take on the challenge that is all over 2,000 miles of the trail.
I feel this is a trip i cannot undertake alone though, for safety reasons etc and so i am looking for people,from whatever walk of life, to join me on this adventure, have fun and revel in the challenge and experience.
Have you ever been inspired to take upon the challenge of the Appalachian Trail or something similar? Are you physically fit and able? Are you available from March/April 2012? Are you eligible for a tourist visa for the USA? Are you prepared to go without home comforts?
I definitely recommend reading 'A Walk In The Woods' By Bill Bryson too, if you are interested.
Feel free to ask any questions, I look forward to your replies!
Appalachian Trail, March/April 2012
- 1 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points