I'm in the process of booking a trip to Dreams Puerto Vallarta and Cheapseats beats Apple, Orbitz and expedia by a couple hundred dollars or more. Does anyone have any experience with this company ?
Anyone used Cheapseats ?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 3 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 4 Places to travel in June or July
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 7 Rovia booking engine
- 8 Jacket with pockets
- 9 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks