I have a portable Phillips brand therapy light that claims (well, the box insert does) it helps you adjust to different time zones and avoid jet lag. I've never had a big problem going to Europe, but always get hit coming back. Tips, dear readers?
Anyone use a light box for jet lag?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December 3 Week Vacation
- 2 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 3 Home Exchanges
- 4 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 5 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 6 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 7 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 8 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 9 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 10 India food Tours
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 13 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 14 Going to Costa Rica
- 15 Air B&B
- 16 Single supplements
- 17 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 20 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 21 Travel eruope early November this year
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 25 Thanksgiving week trip