While in Sicily in June we stayed at a residence outside Taorimina. When we returned we found that we were charged for 5 nights for a hotel in Taorimina - $800! Expedia said we made the reservations and nothing could be done. We had limited a e-mail situation.Any sugestions?
Any experience with Expedia charging for hotel that you were never at?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 2 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 3 Which Travel Bag
- 4 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 9 europe In January
- 10 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 11 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 12 Where to go on Christmas?
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 14 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 15 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 16 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 17 Holiday Travel Plans
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 20 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 21 Help with honeymoon destination
- 22 places to stop and stretch.
- 23 Travel with or without kids ?
- 24 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE