I'm usually scattered brained and tends to forget things especially when I'm too excited. I'm planning to take a trip to Alaska. It's going to be my first solo trip. Can you give me any tips to avoid mishaps? Any do's and dont's that I should remember? thanks a lot!
Any Do's and Dont's in traveling?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 2 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 3 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 4 10 Days of travel help!
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 9 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 10 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 11 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 12 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 13 French gastronomy
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 16 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 25th wedding anniv travel
- 19 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 20 Friends Seeking Advice
- 21 December travel - where to go?
- 22 Travel health insurance
- 23 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 24 India food Tours
- 25 Where would you go if you were us?