I'm usually scattered brained and tends to forget things especially when I'm too excited. I'm planning to take a trip to Alaska. It's going to be my first solo trip. Can you give me any tips to avoid mishaps? Any do's and dont's that I should remember? thanks a lot!
Any Do's and Dont's in traveling?
- 1 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 2 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 3 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 4 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 5 Alone or alone in a group
- 6 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 7 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 8 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 9 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 10 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 13 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 14 Money exchange
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 20 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 21 Chip N Pin Cards
- 22 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 23 Monarch butterfly
- 24 the lounge
- 25 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand