I'm usually scattered brained and tends to forget things especially when I'm too excited. I'm planning to take a trip to Alaska. It's going to be my first solo trip. Can you give me any tips to avoid mishaps? Any do's and dont's that I should remember? thanks a lot!
Any Do's and Dont's in traveling?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 India food Tours
- 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3 Thanksgiving week trip
- 4 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 5 Air B&B
- 6 Single supplements
- 7 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 8 Discounted luggage websites
- 9 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 10 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 11 Travel eruope early November this year
- 12 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Where would you go if you were us?
- 16 Anniversary trip
- 17 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 18 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 19 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 20 Online Visas
- 21 Traveling with a smartphone
- 22 Learning vacations
- 23 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 24 Crossing Borders
- 25 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets