I'm usually scattered brained and tends to forget things especially when I'm too excited. I'm planning to take a trip to Alaska. It's going to be my first solo trip. Can you give me any tips to avoid mishaps? Any do's and dont's that I should remember? thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to see lots of a country really quickly
- 2 Trip Insurance
- 3 Passport picture cost
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 8 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 9 thrifty - bad experience
- 10 Home security while traveling
- 11 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 12 What to pack for that trip
- 13 Travel tips
- 14 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 15 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 16 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 17 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas