The movie "An Inconvenient Truth" has just been released at the movies here and I'm thinking about seeing it. It is getting mixed reviews here and from what I understand the information that Al Gore presents is not always "balanced". But I don't really think it matters that much...it is just great that there is a mainstream movie out there that focus on environmental questions and hopefully it will make consumers think a little bit about this in the future. I have a sister in the US and when I asked her who she would vote for in the presidential election (if she could vote) she said Bush because Al Gore was a "tree hugger"...I guess she was right
Have you guys seen the movie and what do you think of it?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality undetectable counterfeit money ((whatsapp +32465108168))
- 2 20 Insignificant and Attractive Villages in the world 2017
- 3 squaremouth and CSA
- 4 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 8 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 9 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 10 Planning your next vacation
- 11 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 12 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 13 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 14 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 15 Road trip stops
- 16 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 17 Travel towel?
- 18 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 19 Favorite budget travel items?
- 20 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 21 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 22 Buying Russia train tickets
- 23 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 24 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 25 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica