The movie "An Inconvenient Truth" has just been released at the movies here and I'm thinking about seeing it. It is getting mixed reviews here and from what I understand the information that Al Gore presents is not always "balanced". But I don't really think it matters that much...it is just great that there is a mainstream movie out there that focus on environmental questions and hopefully it will make consumers think a little bit about this in the future. I have a sister in the US and when I asked her who she would vote for in the presidential election (if she could vote) she said Bush because Al Gore was a "tree hugger"...I guess she was right
Have you guys seen the movie and what do you think of it?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Apps
- 2 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 3 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 4 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 5 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 6 Big Island February 2017
- 7 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 8 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 9 Video memory
- 10 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 11 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 12 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 13 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 14 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 15 My Trip to Spain
- 16 Senior lady travels solo
- 17 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 18 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 19 travel insurance
- 20 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 21 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 22 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 23 Backpacking in Europe
- 24 Travelocity problems
- 25 need to Plan summer holidays