The movie "An Inconvenient Truth" has just been released at the movies here and I'm thinking about seeing it. It is getting mixed reviews here and from what I understand the information that Al Gore presents is not always "balanced". But I don't really think it matters that much...it is just great that there is a mainstream movie out there that focus on environmental questions and hopefully it will make consumers think a little bit about this in the future. I have a sister in the US and when I asked her who she would vote for in the presidential election (if she could vote) she said Bush because Al Gore was a "tree hugger"...I guess she was right
Have you guys seen the movie and what do you think of it?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Family of 3-month long trip
- 2 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 3 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 4 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 5 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 8 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 11 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 12 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Early trip planning
- 15 Something different for family of 6
- 16 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 17 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 18 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 19 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 20 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 21 Late December, early January travel
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 24 Nice, France
- 25 Finding deals based on departure location