The movie "An Inconvenient Truth" has just been released at the movies here and I'm thinking about seeing it. It is getting mixed reviews here and from what I understand the information that Al Gore presents is not always "balanced". But I don't really think it matters that much...it is just great that there is a mainstream movie out there that focus on environmental questions and hopefully it will make consumers think a little bit about this in the future. I have a sister in the US and when I asked her who she would vote for in the presidential election (if she could vote) she said Bush because Al Gore was a "tree hugger"...I guess she was right
Have you guys seen the movie and what do you think of it?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 2 European Travel in March
- 3 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 4 Renting International Cars from USA
- 5 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 6 Help planning long road trip.
- 7 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 8 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Getting my child from Stanford
- 11 Ideal Trip!
- 12 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 13 Pa to New England States
- 14 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 15 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 16 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 17 cape cod
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 20 Lipault luggage durability
- 21 Credit card protection
- 22 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 23 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali
- 25 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!