At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people adn whole life.
Me (we) are considering to fly to India, from there to get on Lakshadweep or similar islands and from there to hire someone to get us on remote (uninhabited) island.
Why? We are from central europe, India is relatively close to us. India is also cheap country and there are islands that surrounds crystal clear water with white sand and coconuts. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
Visa can be problem, we take 3-6 months and then I do not know what. Any ideas? Get back through different country? Make up some story, that someone left us on the remote islands?
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 2 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 3 Girls Trip Ideas
- 4 Driving holiday
- 5 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 6 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 7 Sunday Fundayz
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 10 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 11 Searching for co-travelers!
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 14 Family trip Europe
- 15 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 16 Home security while traveling
- 17 More on Phony Reviews
- 18 Advice for a newbie
- 19 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 20 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 21 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 22 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 23 Ideas February trip
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 25 Day bags when traveling