At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people adn whole life.
Me (we) are considering to fly to India, from there to get on Lakshadweep or similar islands and from there to hire someone to get us on remote (uninhabited) island.
Why? We are from central europe, India is relatively close to us. India is also cheap country and there are islands that surrounds crystal clear water with white sand and coconuts. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
Visa can be problem, we take 3-6 months and then I do not know what. Any ideas? Get back through different country? Make up some story, that someone left us on the remote islands?
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing light challenge
- 2 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 3 50th Birthday trip
- 4 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 5 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 6 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 7 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 8 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 9 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 10 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 11 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 12 What to pack for that trip
- 13 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 14 Trip with friend
- 15 September Whim
- 16 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 17 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 18 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 21 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 22 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 23 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 24 40th birthday
- 25 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?