I am planning to arrive in Costa Rica for the first time, I am staying 3 months. I am a daily alcohol drinker. I enjoy wines mostly. How much does it cost and where do they sell it? Should I buy some at the airport? Also, any reccomendations on Playo del Coco? That is where we will be staying.
Alcohol in Costa Rica
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 3 Alone or alone in a group
- 4 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 5 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 6 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 7 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 8 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 9 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 12 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 13 Money exchange
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 19 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 20 Chip N Pin Cards
- 21 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 22 Monarch butterfly
- 23 the lounge
- 24 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?