I am planning to arrive in Costa Rica for the first time, I am staying 3 months. I am a daily alcohol drinker. I enjoy wines mostly. How much does it cost and where do they sell it? Should I buy some at the airport? Also, any reccomendations on Playo del Coco? That is where we will be staying.
Alcohol in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Your Best Travel Tips
- 2 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 3 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 4 Useful travel apps
- 5 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Road Scholar
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Base city in England
- 10 Suggestions please
- 11 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 12 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 13 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 14 vow renewal
- 15 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 16 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 17 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 20 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 21 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 22 Traveling tips during fall
- 23 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 24 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 25 How much cash do you carry before a trip?