I am planning to arrive in Costa Rica for the first time, I am staying 3 months. I am a daily alcohol drinker. I enjoy wines mostly. How much does it cost and where do they sell it? Should I buy some at the airport? Also, any reccomendations on Playo del Coco? That is where we will be staying.
Alcohol in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 2 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 How should I prepafe myself?
- 5 Travel Books for Kids?
- 6 never fly LIAT
- 7 All purpose soap
- 8 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 9 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 10 quiet getaways for older women
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 13 trip ideas in May...
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 16 finding last minute packages
- 17 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 18 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 19 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 20 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 21 What book should I read?
- 22 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 23 Road trip in Italy
- 24 Hostel suggestions
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands