I am planning to arrive in Costa Rica for the first time, I am staying 3 months. I am a daily alcohol drinker. I enjoy wines mostly. How much does it cost and where do they sell it? Should I buy some at the airport? Also, any reccomendations on Playo del Coco? That is where we will be staying.
Alcohol in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 2 Phone service
- 3 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 4 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 5 10 Days of travel help!
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours