OK, after too many years, my nephew is graduating from college. For his gift, I'm giving him an "anywhere in the world" round-trip ticket (coach, of course.) I've told him to select the date and desitnation and I'd book it and send him the confirmation. But now, many airlines are requiring that you show the credit card used to book the ticket - and I'm not giving him my card. How does this work? My husband is travelling on a business-booked ticket - is this going to become impossible also. How do I do this???
Airline booking for nephew with my credit card
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 3 Useful travel apps
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Base city in England
- 9 Suggestions please
- 10 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 13 vow renewal
- 14 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 15 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 16 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 19 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 20 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 21 Traveling tips during fall
- 22 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 23 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 24 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 25 Home Exchanges