OK, after too many years, my nephew is graduating from college. For his gift, I'm giving him an "anywhere in the world" round-trip ticket (coach, of course.) I've told him to select the date and desitnation and I'd book it and send him the confirmation. But now, many airlines are requiring that you show the credit card used to book the ticket - and I'm not giving him my card. How does this work? My husband is travelling on a business-booked ticket - is this going to become impossible also. How do I do this???
Airline booking for nephew with my credit card
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 6 europe In January
- 7 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 8 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 13 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 14 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 15 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 16 Holiday Travel Plans
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 19 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 20 Help with honeymoon destination
- 21 places to stop and stretch.
- 22 Travel with or without kids ?
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE