I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 3 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 4 New Traveller
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 8 First time travelling outside the USA
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 11 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 14 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 16 SIXT car rental in US
- 17 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 18 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 19 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 20 Visit to usa
- 21 insect repellent bracelets
- 22 Top travel destinations 2017
- 23 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 24 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 25 Tour company or DIY?
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?