I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 2 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 3 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 4 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 5 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 6 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 7 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 8 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 9 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 10 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 11 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 12 Early trip planning
- 13 Something different for family of 6
- 14 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 15 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 16 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 17 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 18 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 19 Late December, early January travel
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 Nice, France
- 23 Finding deals based on departure location
- 24 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 25 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?