I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A problem with booking.com
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Wheeled duffle options
- 4 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 5 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 6 Newbie Using Whats App
- 7 TripIt App?
- 8 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 9 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 10 Money transfer
- 11 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 14 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 15 Passport signature
- 16 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 17 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 18 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 19 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 20 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 21 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 22 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 23 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 24 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 25 Smallest Backpack you've used
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?