I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "Vacation Problem"
- 2 Baggage Limits
- 3 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 4 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 5 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 6 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 9 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 10 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 16 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 17 About EHIC card?
- 18 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 19 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 20 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 21 quiet getaways for older women
- 22 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 23 Torn between Trips
- 24 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 25 Groupon Getaways
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?