I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 2 Car seat on a smaller regional aircraft
- 3 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 4 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 5 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 6 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 7 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 8 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 9 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 10 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 11 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 12 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Daypack Recommendation
- 15 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 16 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 17 Where to go with an infant?
- 18 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 19 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 20 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 21 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 24 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?
- 25 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?