I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Your Best Travel Tips
- 2 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 3 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 4 Useful travel apps
- 5 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Road Scholar
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Base city in England
- 10 Suggestions please
- 11 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 12 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 13 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 14 vow renewal
- 15 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 16 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 17 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 20 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 21 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 22 Traveling tips during fall
- 23 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 24 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 25 How much cash do you carry before a trip?