I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 kechua HP PRINTER : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP 24*7
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 8 Which type of car ?
- 9 travel partners
- 10 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 14 to travel or settle down?
- 15 THe case for linen
- 16 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 17 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 18 Honeymoon info
- 19 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 20 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 21 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 22 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?