I am planning on paying for my trip today but I have yet to find any reviews for it. It is suppose to be a 18-35 guided trip to Europe for 14 days. Anyone out there have any reviews?
AESU - ANY REVIEWS?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 quiet getaways for older women
- 2 All purpose soap
- 3 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 4 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 5 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 6 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 7 trip ideas in May...
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 10 never fly LIAT
- 11 finding last minute packages
- 12 Travel Books for Kids?
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland