I would like to do a two-week trip in Turkey, but am having difficulty finding a good travel agency or company to help me plan a solo, 2 week tour of the country. This will be my second overseas trip, my first being two weeks in India last April (actually my first solo trip ever, much less overseas). Any suggestions? I am not looking for an expensive travel package, but I do like to have all of the hotel details, transportation, etc. taken care of in advance. Im trying to keep to about USD 1500-2000 total, not including incidentals.
advice on next destination
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December 3 Week Vacation
- 2 San Francisco or San Diego
- 3 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 4 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 10 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 11 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 12 India food Tours
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Going to Costa Rica
- 17 Air B&B
- 18 Single supplements
- 19 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 20 Discounted luggage websites
- 21 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 22 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 23 Travel eruope early November this year
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?