I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Celebration
- 2 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 3 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 4 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Difficult Decisions!!
- 7 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 8 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 9 HoneyMoon - january
- 10 Glacier National Park Trip
- 11 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 14 Road map- European
- 15 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 16 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 17 xmas anywhere in europe
- 18 Need advice for Asia trip
- 19 Family Italy
- 20 Big Island vs Maui
- 21 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 22 Winter Vacation
- 23 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 24 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 25 best last minute travel deals
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries