I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travelling in Morocco
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Rovia booking engine
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Jacket with pockets
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks