I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 garment travel organizer
- 5 Newbie Using Whats App
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 8 Which type of car ?
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Cape Town Ideas
- 11 Best Hostels
- 12 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 13 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 14 Road Trip For Two
- 15 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 16 Copper Canyon
- 17 Travel through Expedia
- 18 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Round the World
- 21 Misleading third party websites
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 25 vegas to slc loop
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries