I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 Travel health insurance
- 4 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 5 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Home Exchanges
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Website to map your trips?
- 16 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 17 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 18 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas