I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anniversary trip
- 2 Online Visas
- 3 Learning vacations
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Crossing Borders
- 9 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 12 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 13 Light weight Luggage
- 14 Carry-on Luggage
- 15 Traveling with a smartphone
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking