I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 2 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 3 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 4 My Trip to Spain
- 5 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 6 Senior lady travels solo
- 7 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 8 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 9 travel insurance
- 10 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 11 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 12 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 13 Backpacking in Europe
- 14 Travelocity problems
- 15 need to Plan summer holidays
- 16 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 17 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 18 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 19 Food Delicacies of spain
- 20 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 21 Too old maybe?
- 22 July 2016 Honeymoon Destination...Too many options!
- 23 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 24 TX & LA fortnight trip
- 25 South Italy Trip Ideas
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries