I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help with choosing guided tour
- 2 Trip ideas for the winter
- 3 Trip inspiration needed
- 4 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 5 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 6 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 7 Honeymoon August 2016
- 8 Ireland to ???
- 9 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 10 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 11 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 12 Road trip from PA to NY
- 13 layover time - immigration process
- 14 Sunday Fundayz
- 15 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 16 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 17 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 18 Year Long Travel
- 19 Packing light challenge
- 20 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 21 Charter of a yacht
- 22 Travelling: Money Help
- 23 From Chicago to San Diego
- 24 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 25 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries