Me and my husband are planning our anniversary and would like to go back to Hawaii and visit kauai and Big Island since we missed them on our honeymoon to maui and oahu...we loved Maui but not honolulu, oahu too much due to the busy city life...we wanted to know should we go back to hawaii or try another island...we love adventure like snorkeling, hang gliding, atv,but also peace and quite time. what should we do we have 9 days and don't want to get bored where should we go and how should we arrange our trip???
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Discounted luggage websites
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Crossing Borders
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 8 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7