I'm travelling on business to Bangkok around mid March. I've already booked my flights with Qantas but still haven't seen to booking my hotels.
Could anyone please recommend a decent website I could use? I've heard that there's a few asian-based websites which are quite controversial among the travellers who have used them before.
Any ideas anyone please?
Acommodation / hotels in Bangkok
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 3 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 4 Which Travel Bag
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 9 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 12 europe In January
- 13 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 14 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 15 Where to go on Christmas?
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 17 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 18 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 19 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 20 Holiday Travel Plans
- 21 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 22 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 23 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 24 Help with honeymoon destination
- 25 places to stop and stretch.