I'm travelling on business to Bangkok around mid March. I've already booked my flights with Qantas but still haven't seen to booking my hotels.
Could anyone please recommend a decent website I could use? I've heard that there's a few asian-based websites which are quite controversial among the travellers who have used them before.
Any ideas anyone please?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 GMAIL TECH SUpport CAre
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 Vacation for two
- 8 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 14 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 15 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 16 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 17 Motorcycle trip
- 18 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 19 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 super fun vacations...
- 25 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?