I'm travelling on business to Bangkok around mid March. I've already booked my flights with Qantas but still haven't seen to booking my hotels.
Could anyone please recommend a decent website I could use? I've heard that there's a few asian-based websites which are quite controversial among the travellers who have used them before.
Any ideas anyone please?
Acommodation / hotels in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 4 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 5 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 6 Finding a House Sitter.
- 7 Road Scholar
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 10 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Useful travel apps
- 14 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 15 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 16 Base city in England
- 17 Suggestions please
- 18 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 19 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 20 vow renewal
- 21 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 22 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 23 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?