I am traveling to Hilton Head Island for a week. I would like to make the most of my time there and the surrounding cities (e.g. Savannah to Charleston). I'd like to know what I should definitely plan to visit during this initial trip to this area. I am driving and willing to travel as much as needed to see the high spots. Thank you.
A Week at Hilton Head Island
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Discounted luggage websites
- 2 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Air B&B
- 6 Online Visas
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Anniversary trip
- 9 Learning vacations
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Crossing Borders
- 12 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 13 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 14 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 15 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 16 Light weight Luggage
- 17 Carry-on Luggage
- 18 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 19 Transferring on an international flight
- 20 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 23 Thanksgiving week trip
- 24 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips