This is link to a blog I wrote about a day trip in 'Marineland', France. It's a water park with various shows, seals, dolphins, sea-lions and orcas. The blog specifically talks about orcas, or also called killer whales. It shared the love I have for these beautiful creatures, but also questions whether they should be kept in capture to entertain in such shows.
Lots of pictures too!
Hope you enjoy it, and would love for you to comment on the blog!
ps, the blog itself (annastraveltribute.wordpress.com) includes many different travel adventures in different parts of the world!
A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 2 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 3 Home Exchanges
- 4 India food Tours
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 7 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 8 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 9 Going to Costa Rica
- 10 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 11 Air B&B
- 12 Single supplements
- 13 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 14 Discounted luggage websites
- 15 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 16 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 17 Travel eruope early November this year
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Anniversary trip
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice