This is link to a blog I wrote about a day trip in 'Marineland', France. It's a water park with various shows, seals, dolphins, sea-lions and orcas. The blog specifically talks about orcas, or also called killer whales. It shared the love I have for these beautiful creatures, but also questions whether they should be kept in capture to entertain in such shows.
Lots of pictures too!
Hope you enjoy it, and would love for you to comment on the blog!
ps, the blog itself (annastraveltribute.wordpress.com) includes many different travel adventures in different parts of the world!
A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 2 10 Days of travel help!
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service