My husband and I are able to take a last minute trip- next week. We only have 4 or 5 days, but want to make the most of it and are willing to travel pretty much anywhere from NYC. We are looking for easy flight from NYC (preferably nonstop), less than 7 hours travel time total. Not looking for Caribbean vacation this time of year, but possibly London (I know getting back is closer to 8hrs, thats OK), Dublin, or any other suggestions. It is such a wide open request that I am feeling a little daunted with the choices, so looking to some expert travelers...where would you go if you had unexpected time and money?!
7 hours or less fromm NYC
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Your Best Travel Tips
- 2 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 3 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 4 europe In January
- 5 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 6 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 11 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 12 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 13 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 14 Holiday Travel Plans
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 17 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 18 Help with honeymoon destination
- 19 places to stop and stretch.
- 20 Travel with or without kids ?
- 21 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 22 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 23 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 24 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel