My husband and I are able to take a last minute trip- next week. We only have 4 or 5 days, but want to make the most of it and are willing to travel pretty much anywhere from NYC. We are looking for easy flight from NYC (preferably nonstop), less than 7 hours travel time total. Not looking for Caribbean vacation this time of year, but possibly London (I know getting back is closer to 8hrs, thats OK), Dublin, or any other suggestions. It is such a wide open request that I am feeling a little daunted with the choices, so looking to some expert travelers...where would you go if you had unexpected time and money?!
7 hours or less fromm NYC
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Travel Books for Kids?
- 3 quiet getaways for older women
- 4 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 5 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 8 trip ideas in May...
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 finding last minute packages
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland