Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Green Coffee ZT
- 2 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 3 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 4 WHAT YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO IN ASIA TRIP
- 5 Travel Apps
- 6 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 7 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 8 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 9 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 10 Big Island February 2017
- 11 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 12 Video memory
- 13 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 14 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 15 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 16 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 17 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 18 My Trip to Spain
- 19 Senior lady travels solo
- 20 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 21 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 22 travel insurance
- 23 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 24 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 25 Backpacking in Europe
Hi to all,