Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 2 Where to go...April of 2018
- 3 California Zepher
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 6 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 7 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 8 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 9 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 10 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 11 Airport robbery
- 12 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 13 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 14 California Zepher (train)
- 15 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 16 Need Amalfi planning help
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Travel towel?
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 21 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 22 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 23 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 24 Road trip stops
- 25 Need Suggestions!!!!!
Hi to all,