Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 2 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 3 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 4 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 5 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 6 First rv trip
- 7 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 8 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 9 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 10 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 11 First time traveler
- 12 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 13 Exploring a City
- 14 Dolomites for 2 days
- 15 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 16 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 17 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 18 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 22 Passport Help!!!
- 23 First time travelling outside the USA
- 24 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 25 hiking poles in carry on
Hi to all,