Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
7 days around Budapest
Hi to all,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 2 December 3 Week Vacation
- 3 Fall Road Trip
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 San Francisco or San Diego
- 6 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 7 Home Exchanges
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 12 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 13 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 14 India food Tours
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Going to Costa Rica
- 19 Air B&B
- 20 Single supplements
- 21 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 24 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 25 Travel eruope early November this year