Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A problem with booking.com
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Wheeled duffle options
- 4 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 5 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 6 Newbie Using Whats App
- 7 TripIt App?
- 8 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 9 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 10 Money transfer
- 11 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 14 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 15 Passport signature
- 16 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 17 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 18 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 19 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 20 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 21 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 22 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 23 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 24 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 25 Smallest Backpack you've used
Hi to all,