Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carrying your passport
- 2 9 Must-haves Before Embarking On T90 Xplode
- 3 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 4 Lipault luggage durability
- 5 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 6 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 Help planning long road trip.
- 11 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Getting my child from Stanford
- 16 Ideal Trip!
- 17 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 18 Pa to New England States
- 19 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 22 cape cod
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 25 Credit card protection
Hi to all,