Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Help for Travel Itinerary to Sikkim, India
- 2 Ice Land
- 3 Where to keep important documents
- 4 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 5 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 6 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 7 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 8 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 11 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 12 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 13 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 14 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 15 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 18 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 19 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 20 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 21 Holiday to Florida
- 22 Sim Card Advice
- 23 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
Hi to all,