Hi to all,
Me and my friend have a "round trip" flight ticket for Budapest for seven days in July. We're trying to decide which cities we should visit during these days. The cities that first come in minds are Vienna, Bratislava and Prague.
* Do you have any suggestions? Should we skip one of the cities above? Or go to another city around?
* I found out that the prices for trains are much more expensive than bus prices. Which sort transportation is more convenient between these cities?
Thanks in advance...
7 days around Budapest
Hi to all,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 10 Days of travel help!
- 2 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service