September is a rough time to find a good honeymoon spot with hurricane season raging in the Caribe, Winter in Africa and South America, Monsoon in Asia. We are looking for a place less than 8 hours which puts Hawaii and most of Europe out of the picture. We are planning on doing a safari in the next two years as the real honeymoon so this will hold us over. Any ideas on a good place.
Profile: Well traveled (roughing it through Asia and India, Europe) But looking for something nicer and relaxing that is not crazy expensive.
Trips we have enjoyed:
Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Canyon Ranch, Az
Ideal places if time or money was no option:
Australia, Andaman Islands, Fiji, Torres Del Paine, las ventanas el paraiso in Cabo.
Budget: 2-4K (total) +/-
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 2 Nice, France
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Wildlife photography courses
- 5 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 6 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 7 Well Needed Getaway
- 8 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 9 Trip to Greece
- 10 Cross-Country trip advice
- 11 Working with an agency
- 12 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 13 Managing Travel Photographs
- 14 Daypack Recommendation
- 15 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 51st Birthday Trip
- 18 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 19 THe case for linen
- 20 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 21 MS Slendida
- 22 currency app
- 23 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 24 All purpose soap
- 25 Packing a stuffed animal.
7-10 Day Honeymoon in September Within 8 Hour Flight of Minneapolis (MSP)