September is a rough time to find a good honeymoon spot with hurricane season raging in the Caribe, Winter in Africa and South America, Monsoon in Asia. We are looking for a place less than 8 hours which puts Hawaii and most of Europe out of the picture. We are planning on doing a safari in the next two years as the real honeymoon so this will hold us over. Any ideas on a good place.
Profile: Well traveled (roughing it through Asia and India, Europe) But looking for something nicer and relaxing that is not crazy expensive.
Trips we have enjoyed:
Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Canyon Ranch, Az
Ideal places if time or money was no option:
Australia, Andaman Islands, Fiji, Torres Del Paine, las ventanas el paraiso in Cabo.
Budget: 2-4K (total) +/-
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Min Travel Egypt
- 2 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 3 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 4 Planning your next vacation
- 5 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 8 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 9 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 10 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 11 Road trip stops
- 12 13 passenger van rental Orlando airport
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe
7-10 Day Honeymoon in September Within 8 Hour Flight of Minneapolis (MSP)