September is a rough time to find a good honeymoon spot with hurricane season raging in the Caribe, Winter in Africa and South America, Monsoon in Asia. We are looking for a place less than 8 hours which puts Hawaii and most of Europe out of the picture. We are planning on doing a safari in the next two years as the real honeymoon so this will hold us over. Any ideas on a good place.
Profile: Well traveled (roughing it through Asia and India, Europe) But looking for something nicer and relaxing that is not crazy expensive.
Trips we have enjoyed:
Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Canyon Ranch, Az
Ideal places if time or money was no option:
Australia, Andaman Islands, Fiji, Torres Del Paine, las ventanas el paraiso in Cabo.
Budget: 2-4K (total) +/-
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How not to turn your dream vacation into a nightmare.
- 2 shopping for a digital camera
- 3 7 hour layover in Paris CDG
- 4 Southeast romantic destinations
- 5 destination help
- 6 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 7 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 8 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 9 travelling with infant
- 10 What to do with mail when traveling
- 11 Prague & Croatia
- 12 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 13 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 14 Norway in November
- 15 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 16 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 17 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 18 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 19 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 20 Schengen visa
- 21 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 22 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 23 Daypack Recommendation
- 24 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 25 greece to germany. doable?
7-10 Day Honeymoon in September Within 8 Hour Flight of Minneapolis (MSP)