September is a rough time to find a good honeymoon spot with hurricane season raging in the Caribe, Winter in Africa and South America, Monsoon in Asia. We are looking for a place less than 8 hours which puts Hawaii and most of Europe out of the picture. We are planning on doing a safari in the next two years as the real honeymoon so this will hold us over. Any ideas on a good place.
Profile: Well traveled (roughing it through Asia and India, Europe) But looking for something nicer and relaxing that is not crazy expensive.
Trips we have enjoyed:
Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Canyon Ranch, Az
Ideal places if time or money was no option:
Australia, Andaman Islands, Fiji, Torres Del Paine, las ventanas el paraiso in Cabo.
Budget: 2-4K (total) +/-
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 2 First time travelling outside the USA
- 3 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 4 First time traveler
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 7 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 10 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 11 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 12 SIXT car rental in US
- 13 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 14 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 15 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 16 Visit to usa
- 17 insect repellent bracelets
- 18 Top travel destinations 2017
- 19 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 20 Early trip planning
- 21 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 22 Tour company or DIY?
- 23 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 24 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days
- 25 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
7-10 Day Honeymoon in September Within 8 Hour Flight of Minneapolis (MSP)