September is a rough time to find a good honeymoon spot with hurricane season raging in the Caribe, Winter in Africa and South America, Monsoon in Asia. We are looking for a place less than 8 hours which puts Hawaii and most of Europe out of the picture. We are planning on doing a safari in the next two years as the real honeymoon so this will hold us over. Any ideas on a good place.
Profile: Well traveled (roughing it through Asia and India, Europe) But looking for something nicer and relaxing that is not crazy expensive.
Trips we have enjoyed:
Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Canyon Ranch, Az
Ideal places if time or money was no option:
Australia, Andaman Islands, Fiji, Torres Del Paine, las ventanas el paraiso in Cabo.
Budget: 2-4K (total) +/-
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 4 travel mate wanted
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 7 Packing Cubes
- 8 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 9 Vacation for two
- 10 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 11 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 14 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 15 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 16 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 17 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 18 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 19 Motorcycle trip
- 20 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 21 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App
7-10 Day Honeymoon in September Within 8 Hour Flight of Minneapolis (MSP)