I'm turning 50 in July. My husband wanted to take me to Moorea and Bora Bora, but very expensive. I want to go someplace that I've never been before with a beautiful beach and really nice accommodations. I've been to Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Turks and Caicos, Grenada, St. Thomas, St. John, DR.... Never been to St. Lucia, Barbados, Aruba, Antiqua. Is there anywhere besides Moorea and Bora Bora that has over water bungalows? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
50th birthday trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 trip ideas in May...
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 4 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Moving from DC to Texas
- 10 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 11 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 12 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 13 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 14 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 15 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 16 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 17 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 18 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 19 Which luggage scales?
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 22 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Best places to start...
- 25 transportation from Rome to Amalfi Coast