I'm turning 50 in July. My husband wanted to take me to Moorea and Bora Bora, but very expensive. I want to go someplace that I've never been before with a beautiful beach and really nice accommodations. I've been to Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Turks and Caicos, Grenada, St. Thomas, St. John, DR.... Never been to St. Lucia, Barbados, Aruba, Antiqua. Is there anywhere besides Moorea and Bora Bora that has over water bungalows? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
50th birthday trip
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 2 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 3 Which Travel Bag
- 4 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 9 europe In January
- 10 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 11 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 12 Where to go on Christmas?
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 14 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 15 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 16 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 17 Holiday Travel Plans
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 20 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 21 Help with honeymoon destination
- 22 places to stop and stretch.
- 23 Travel with or without kids ?
- 24 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE