I'm turning 50 in July. My husband wanted to take me to Moorea and Bora Bora, but very expensive. I want to go someplace that I've never been before with a beautiful beach and really nice accommodations. I've been to Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Turks and Caicos, Grenada, St. Thomas, St. John, DR.... Never been to St. Lucia, Barbados, Aruba, Antiqua. Is there anywhere besides Moorea and Bora Bora that has over water bungalows? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
50th birthday trip
- 1 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 2 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 3 My preferred way of booking any hotel online (must take a look)
- 4 Help with two Trips
- 5 Goa Holiday Trip
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 train tickets for italy
- 14 iPad use on long flights
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 19 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 20 Buying SNCF tickets
- 21 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges