We have the fabulous opportunity of taking a 5-week family holiday and want to make the most of it with your help please.
We are 5 people. Three are kids aged 7, 9 and 11.
Not too hot. Temperatures over 35 Celsius (97 Fahrenheit) AND humid are not welcome.
Varied scenery / things to do required.
Flying to from different cities / countries is ok.
What do all you travelers out there think?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 2 40th Birthday Celebration
- 3 Should I use a travel agent?
- 4 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 5 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 6 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 7 Difficult Decisions!!
- 8 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 9 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 10 HoneyMoon - january
- 11 Glacier National Park Trip
- 12 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Road map- European
- 16 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 17 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 18 xmas anywhere in europe
- 19 Need advice for Asia trip
- 20 Family Italy
- 21 Big Island vs Maui
- 22 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 23 Winter Vacation
- 24 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 25 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand