so I need some help in regards to planning a trip for wife's 40th b'day idea. (Month of Aug) possibly middle or end of Aug.
Looking for something in U.S for about 14-16 people (all couples)
3-4 days reasonable but also something fun relaxing and exciting.
All and any ideas are welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Girls Trip Ideas
- 2 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 3 Booking.com and scam
- 4 Booking.com and scam
- 5 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 6 Driving holiday
- 7 Sunday Fundayz
- 8 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 9 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 10 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 11 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 12 Searching for co-travelers!
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 15 Family trip Europe
- 16 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 17 Home security while traveling
- 18 More on Phony Reviews
- 19 Advice for a newbie
- 20 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 21 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 22 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 23 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 24 Ideas February trip
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel