so I need some help in regards to planning a trip for wife's 40th b'day idea. (Month of Aug) possibly middle or end of Aug.
Looking for something in U.S for about 14-16 people (all couples)
3-4 days reasonable but also something fun relaxing and exciting.
All and any ideas are welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Well Needed Getaway
- 2 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 3 Trip to Greece
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Working with an agency
- 6 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 7 Managing Travel Photographs
- 8 Daypack Recommendation
- 9 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 10 Wildlife photography courses
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 51st Birthday Trip
- 14 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 15 THe case for linen
- 16 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 17 MS Slendida
- 18 currency app
- 19 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 20 All purpose soap
- 21 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 22 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 23 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 24 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 25 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!