I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 2 Trip with friend
- 3 What to pack for that trip
- 4 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 5 September Whim
- 6 Opinion of cruising vs. other types of travel?
- 7 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 8 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 9 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 10 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 11 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 14 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 15 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 16 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 17 40th birthday
- 18 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 19 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 20 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 21 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 22 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
- 23 Winter travel for different age groups
- 24 Lost my mojo planning a trip with a 6 month old - help!
- 25 considering living abroad with family