I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/barely-there-cream/
- 2 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 3 40th anniversary
- 4 Help:best way from Calais to London
- 5 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 6 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 Travel towel?
- 9 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 10 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 11 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 12 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 13 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 14 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 15 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 16 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 One way to and one way back home?
- 19 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 20 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 21 Connection Time for Dulles
- 22 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 25 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado