I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 2 using packing cubes, folders etc.
- 3 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 4 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 5 Getting my child from Stanford
- 6 Ideal Trip!
- 7 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 8 Pa to New England States
- 9 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 10 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 11 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 12 cape cod
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 15 Lipault luggage durability
- 16 Credit card protection
- 17 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 18 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali
- 20 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 21 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 22 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 23 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 24 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 25 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes