I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
40th birthday on New Year's, 2010...a 4 day weekend trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 3 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 8 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 9 never fly LIAT
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Travel Books for Kids?
- 12 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 13 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 14 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland