I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
40th birthday on New Year's, 2010...a 4 day weekend trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 2 Honeymoon
- 3 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Where to go over New Years?
- 6 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 7 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 8 my travel ignorance
- 9 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 14 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 15 Travel Insurance or not
- 16 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 17 Economy PLus on United to China
- 18 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 19 Light weight Luggage
- 20 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 21 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 22 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 25 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice