I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
40th birthday on New Year's, 2010...a 4 day weekend trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 Base city in England
- 6 Useful travel apps
- 7 Suggestions please
- 8 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 11 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 12 vow renewal
- 13 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 14 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 15 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 18 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 19 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 20 Traveling tips during fall
- 21 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 22 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 23 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips