I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packers and Movers Delhi Noida for Goods Moving
- 2 40th Birthday Celebration
- 3 Should I use a travel agent?
- 4 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 5 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 6 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 7 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 8 Difficult Decisions!!
- 9 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 HoneyMoon - january
- 12 Glacier National Park Trip
- 13 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Road map- European
- 17 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 18 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 19 xmas anywhere in europe
- 20 Need advice for Asia trip
- 21 Family Italy
- 22 Big Island vs Maui
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 To Paris From UK HOW?