I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 3 New England Fall Foliage
- 4 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 5 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 6 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 7 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 8 A week to go somewhere
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Driving in Ireland
- 11 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 12 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 13 Carrying your passport
- 14 Travel Escort idea
- 15 Road trip or Train
- 16 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 17 Ideal Trip!
- 18 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 19 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 20 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 21 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 22 Where to go for short visit?
- 23 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 24 Lipault luggage durability
- 25 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile