I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 Working with an agency
- 4 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 5 Trip to Greece
- 6 Managing Travel Photographs
- 7 Daypack Recommendation
- 8 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 9 Wildlife photography courses
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 51st Birthday Trip
- 13 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 14 THe case for linen
- 15 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 16 MS Slendida
- 17 currency app
- 18 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 19 All purpose soap
- 20 Well Needed Getaway
- 21 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 22 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 23 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 24 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 25 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!