I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
40th birthday on New Year's, 2010...a 4 day weekend trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 3 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 4 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 5 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 6 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 7 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 10 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 11 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 12 Phone service
- 13 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 14 10 Days of travel help!
- 15 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 16 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 French gastronomy
- 19 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 20 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 21 Best places to start...
- 22 25th wedding anniv travel
- 23 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 24 Friends Seeking Advice
- 25 December travel - where to go?