I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 garment travel organizer
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Cape Town Ideas
- 10 Best Hostels
- 11 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 12 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 13 Road Trip For Two
- 14 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 15 Copper Canyon
- 16 Travel through Expedia
- 17 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Round the World
- 20 Misleading third party websites
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 23 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 24 vegas to slc loop
- 25 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City