I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
40th birthday on New Year's, 2010...a 4 day weekend trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to start...
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 December travel - where to go?
- 4 Travel health insurance
- 5 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 6 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 India food Tours
- 9 Where would you go if you were us?
- 10 Home Exchanges
- 11 10 Days of travel help!
- 12 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 16 Website to map your trips?
- 17 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 18 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 19 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas