I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 Family trip Europe
- 4 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 5 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 6 Home security while traveling
- 7 More on Phony Reviews
- 8 Advice for a newbie
- 9 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 10 Car Rentals in Italy
- 11 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 12 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 13 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 14 Ideas February trip
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 16 Day bags when traveling
- 17 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 18 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 19 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 21 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 22 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 23 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 24 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 25 It's buy a bag time. Help!