I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help with choosing guided tour
- 2 Trip ideas for the winter
- 3 Trip inspiration needed
- 4 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 5 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 6 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 7 Honeymoon August 2016
- 8 Ireland to ???
- 9 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 10 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 11 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 12 Road trip from PA to NY
- 13 layover time - immigration process
- 14 Sunday Fundayz
- 15 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 16 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 17 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 18 Year Long Travel
- 19 Packing light challenge
- 20 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 21 Charter of a yacht
- 22 Travelling: Money Help
- 23 From Chicago to San Diego
- 24 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 25 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans