I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Please help with interest-based travel
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 4 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 5 thrifty - bad experience
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Home security while traveling
- 8 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 9 What to pack for that trip
- 10 Travel tips
- 11 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 12 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 13 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 14 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 15 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 16 Passport picture cost
- 17 Passport damage?
- 18 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 19 World trip
- 20 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 21 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 22 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 23 Passport expiration
- 24 Girls Trip Ideas
- 25 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento