I am hoping some of you can provide advice. Myself, my brother and cousin, all in our early twenties, are planning a cross country road trip for two years from now. We live in upstate New York and have traveled extensively across the east coast but would like to see other areas of America. I have used a travel website to plan an itinerary and would like some feedback regarding the trip. Any suggestions on better routes, other things to see, length of the trip, etc., would be appreciated. We plan on traveling for no more than 30 days. Here is the link that outlines the trip: https://www.myscenicdrives.com/road-trip-directions?i=601209ed-c2c0-4f09-9183-c74049ac3977 The website also has a button called “Include daily maps”, which will show the daily routes. The site may be a bit slow when first loading.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 5 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 6 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 7 Planning your next vacation
- 8 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 9 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 10 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 11 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 12 Road trip stops
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?