I am hoping some of you can provide advice. Myself, my brother and cousin, all in our early twenties, are planning a cross country road trip for two years from now. We live in upstate New York and have traveled extensively across the east coast but would like to see other areas of America. I have used a travel website to plan an itinerary and would like some feedback regarding the trip. Any suggestions on better routes, other things to see, length of the trip, etc., would be appreciated. We plan on traveling for no more than 30 days. Here is the link that outlines the trip: https://www.myscenicdrives.com/road-trip-directions?i=601209ed-c2c0-4f09-9183-c74049ac3977 The website also has a button called “Include daily maps”, which will show the daily routes. The site may be a bit slow when first loading.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Apps
- 2 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 3 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 4 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 5 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 6 Big Island February 2017
- 7 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 8 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 9 Video memory
- 10 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 11 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 12 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 13 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 14 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 15 My Trip to Spain
- 16 Senior lady travels solo
- 17 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 18 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 19 travel insurance
- 20 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 21 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 22 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 23 Backpacking in Europe
- 24 Travelocity problems
- 25 need to Plan summer holidays