My girlfriends and I are planning a trip for next year. We are trying to figure out where to go. We are all in our early 30s..I have done some traveling--the last place was Brazil. But these girls have never been out of the country..anyway, I have always wanted to go to London, or Australia.
Are any of these good choices for three women traveling together? We just want to have fun (shopping, fine dining, culture..).
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 2 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 3 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 4 Where to keep important documents
- 5 Ice Land
- 6 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 7 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 8 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 11 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 12 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 13 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 14 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 15 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 18 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 19 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 20 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 21 Holiday to Florida
- 22 Sim Card Advice
- 23 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice