My girlfriends and I are planning a trip for next year. We are trying to figure out where to go. We are all in our early 30s..I have done some traveling--the last place was Brazil. But these girls have never been out of the country..anyway, I have always wanted to go to London, or Australia.
Are any of these good choices for three women traveling together? We just want to have fun (shopping, fine dining, culture..).
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 주식종목선정 주식종목검색식 n1inve.com
- 2 Wheeled duffle options
- 3 TripIt App?
- 4 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 5 Money transfer
- 6 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 7 Newbie Using Whats App
- 8 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 11 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?