My girlfriends and I are planning a trip for next year. We are trying to figure out where to go. We are all in our early 30s..I have done some traveling--the last place was Brazil. But these girls have never been out of the country..anyway, I have always wanted to go to London, or Australia.
Are any of these good choices for three women traveling together? We just want to have fun (shopping, fine dining, culture..).
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 GMAIL☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 Vacation for two
- 8 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 14 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 15 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 16 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 17 Motorcycle trip
- 18 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 19 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 super fun vacations...
- 25 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?