I'm trying to find a great, relaxing destination, yet with a variety of activities, for our 25th anniversary. We were married June 13th and live in Michigan. Like to find someplace "special" for our 25ht anniversary. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon, but I don't think either of us want to return there, someplace new to start out the next 25 years (hopefully). We've been to Cancun a couple times and loved it. I've been to Costa Rico and enjoyed that immensely. Any ideas? Some place with the word "silver" in the destination?
25th Anniversary June 13th
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 2 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 3 Going to Costa Rica
- 4 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 5 India food Tours
- 6 Thanksgiving week trip
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Single supplements
- 9 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 12 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 13 Travel eruope early November this year
- 14 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Where would you go if you were us?
- 18 Anniversary trip
- 19 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 20 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 21 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 22 Online Visas
- 23 Traveling with a smartphone
- 24 Learning vacations
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)