I'm trying to find a great, relaxing destination, yet with a variety of activities, for our 25th anniversary. We were married June 13th and live in Michigan. Like to find someplace "special" for our 25ht anniversary. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon, but I don't think either of us want to return there, someplace new to start out the next 25 years (hopefully). We've been to Cancun a couple times and loved it. I've been to Costa Rico and enjoyed that immensely. Any ideas? Some place with the word "silver" in the destination?
25th Anniversary June 13th
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 5-6 week trip - any ideas?
- 2 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 3 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 8 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 9 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 10 Best places to start...
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Winter Sunshine
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 16 Travel health insurance
- 17 Private Guides - Cost question
- 18 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service