I'm trying to find a great, relaxing destination, yet with a variety of activities, for our 25th anniversary. We were married June 13th and live in Michigan. Like to find someplace "special" for our 25ht anniversary. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon, but I don't think either of us want to return there, someplace new to start out the next 25 years (hopefully). We've been to Cancun a couple times and loved it. I've been to Costa Rico and enjoyed that immensely. Any ideas? Some place with the word "silver" in the destination?
25th Anniversary June 13th
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Anniversary trip
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 7 Light weight Luggage
- 8 Carry-on Luggage
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 11 Transferring on an international flight
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?