I'm trying to find a great, relaxing destination, yet with a variety of activities, for our 25th anniversary. We were married June 13th and live in Michigan. Like to find someplace "special" for our 25ht anniversary. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon, but I don't think either of us want to return there, someplace new to start out the next 25 years (hopefully). We've been to Cancun a couple times and loved it. I've been to Costa Rico and enjoyed that immensely. Any ideas? Some place with the word "silver" in the destination?
25th Anniversary June 13th
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 4 Delices & Gourmandises
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Places to travel in June or July
- 10 Visa expiration and re entry
- 11 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Jacket with pockets
- 14 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains