I will be visiting Japan in November for 21 days and have come up with an itinerary. Please can someone have a look at it and point out if there is anything that can be changed. Thank you
13th - Tokyo
14th - Tokyo
15th - Tokyo
16th - Day trip to Nikko and the night bus to Kanazawa
17th - Kanazawa
18th - Kanazawa
19th - Shirakawa-go and Takayama
20th - Either Takayama or Nagoya ( cant decide)
21th - if Nagoya spend the day in Kiso Valley and head to Osaka in the evening otherwise head straight to Osaka from Takayama in the morning.
22nd - Day trip to Nara
23rd - Day trip to Koya san ( might )
24th - Hiroshima
25th - Miyajima in the morning and head to Kyoto in the evening
26th - Kyoto
27th - Arashiyama day trip
28th - Kyoto
29th - Kyoto and night bus to Tokyo
30th - Tokyo - Kamakura Day trip
1st - Tokyo
2nd - Tokyo
3rd - Tokyo
Willnbe activating the 7 Day JR pas either on the 20th or the 21st.
21 Days in Japan.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 3 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 6 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 7 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 8 quiet getaways for older women
- 9 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 10 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 11 Torn between Trips
- 12 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 13 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Groupon Getaways
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 18 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 19 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 20 Carrying a smartphone
- 21 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 22 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 23 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.