I will be visiting Japan in November for 21 days and have come up with an itinerary. Please can someone have a look at it and point out if there is anything that can be changed. Thank you
13th - Tokyo
14th - Tokyo
15th - Tokyo
16th - Day trip to Nikko and the night bus to Kanazawa
17th - Kanazawa
18th - Kanazawa
19th - Shirakawa-go and Takayama
20th - Either Takayama or Nagoya ( cant decide)
21th - if Nagoya spend the day in Kiso Valley and head to Osaka in the evening otherwise head straight to Osaka from Takayama in the morning.
22nd - Day trip to Nara
23rd - Day trip to Koya san ( might )
24th - Hiroshima
25th - Miyajima in the morning and head to Kyoto in the evening
26th - Kyoto
27th - Arashiyama day trip
28th - Kyoto
29th - Kyoto and night bus to Tokyo
30th - Tokyo - Kamakura Day trip
1st - Tokyo
2nd - Tokyo
3rd - Tokyo
Willnbe activating the 7 Day JR pas either on the 20th or the 21st.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Please help with interest-based travel
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 6 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 7 thrifty - bad experience
- 8 Home security while traveling
- 9 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 10 What to pack for that trip
- 11 Travel tips
- 12 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 13 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 14 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 15 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 16 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 17 Passport picture cost
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas