I will be visiting Japan in November for 21 days and have come up with an itinerary. Please can someone have a look at it and point out if there is anything that can be changed. Thank you
13th - Tokyo
14th - Tokyo
15th - Tokyo
16th - Day trip to Nikko and the night bus to Kanazawa
17th - Kanazawa
18th - Kanazawa
19th - Shirakawa-go and Takayama
20th - Either Takayama or Nagoya ( cant decide)
21th - if Nagoya spend the day in Kiso Valley and head to Osaka in the evening otherwise head straight to Osaka from Takayama in the morning.
22nd - Day trip to Nara
23rd - Day trip to Koya san ( might )
24th - Hiroshima
25th - Miyajima in the morning and head to Kyoto in the evening
26th - Kyoto
27th - Arashiyama day trip
28th - Kyoto
29th - Kyoto and night bus to Tokyo
30th - Tokyo - Kamakura Day trip
1st - Tokyo
2nd - Tokyo
3rd - Tokyo
Willnbe activating the 7 Day JR pas either on the 20th or the 21st.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 2 We are here! Moscow!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 6 New Traveller
- 7 Terrified traveller
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 10 First time travelling outside the USA
- 11 First time traveler
- 12 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 13 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids