I will be visiting Japan in November for 21 days and have come up with an itinerary. Please can someone have a look at it and point out if there is anything that can be changed. Thank you
13th - Tokyo
14th - Tokyo
15th - Tokyo
16th - Day trip to Nikko and the night bus to Kanazawa
17th - Kanazawa
18th - Kanazawa
19th - Shirakawa-go and Takayama
20th - Either Takayama or Nagoya ( cant decide)
21th - if Nagoya spend the day in Kiso Valley and head to Osaka in the evening otherwise head straight to Osaka from Takayama in the morning.
22nd - Day trip to Nara
23rd - Day trip to Koya san ( might )
24th - Hiroshima
25th - Miyajima in the morning and head to Kyoto in the evening
26th - Kyoto
27th - Arashiyama day trip
28th - Kyoto
29th - Kyoto and night bus to Tokyo
30th - Tokyo - Kamakura Day trip
1st - Tokyo
2nd - Tokyo
3rd - Tokyo
Willnbe activating the 7 Day JR pas either on the 20th or the 21st.
21 Days in Japan.
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 4 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 5 europe In January
- 6 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 7 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 10 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 12 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 13 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 14 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 15 Holiday Travel Plans
- 16 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 17 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 18 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 19 Help with honeymoon destination
- 20 places to stop and stretch.
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 23 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 24 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 25 Where to Stay in solomon island ?