I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Useful Tips for Traveling In Rajasthan Safely and Happily
- 2 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 3 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 4 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 5 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 6 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 7 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 8 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 9 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 10 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 11 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 12 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 13 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 14 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 15 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 16 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Daypack Recommendation
- 19 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 20 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 21 Where to go with an infant?
- 22 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 23 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 24 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 25 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali