I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best Morocco tour company
- 2 New Traveller
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Terrified traveller
- 5 Early trip planning
- 6 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 7 First time travelling outside the USA
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 10 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 13 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 14 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 15 SIXT car rental in US
- 16 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 17 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 18 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 19 Visit to usa
- 20 insect repellent bracelets
- 21 Top travel destinations 2017
- 22 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 23 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 24 Tour company or DIY?
- 25 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?