We are currently planning our wedding for fall of 2015. Unfortunately, I am a teacher and we will need to take our honeymoon June or July of the following year when I have the summer off.
Here is what we want for our honeymoon: a place full f culture but with lots of relaxation. I want villages and culture, he wants sun and sand or a trip that requires no work.
We did two weeks in Europe and been on several cruises.
Our first thoughts are:
5 days New Zealand, 5 days Tahiti (June will be its winter season so not sure it's worth it then)
winter school vacation: Alaska get a way spending the week relaxing by fires, snuggled in a wilderness resort, shopping and eating and drinking in quaint rustic towns.
Southern Europe tour again. (We did northern last time)
Visir south villages France, maybe do Spain and Portugal somewhere?
I can't sit on a beach for a week unlike he can. I need to be out exploring, outdoorsy activities, shopping, eating, drinking, etc.
ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Global Moving with Packers and Movers in Gurgaon
- 2 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 3 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 New England Fall Foliage
- 5 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 6 Want to Travel in India
- 7 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 8 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 9 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 10 A week to go somewhere
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 Driving in Ireland
- 13 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 14 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 15 Carrying your passport
- 16 Travel Escort idea
- 17 Road trip or Train
- 18 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 19 Ideal Trip!
- 20 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 21 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 22 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 23 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 24 Where to go for short visit?
- 25 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends