We are currently planning our wedding for fall of 2015. Unfortunately, I am a teacher and we will need to take our honeymoon June or July of the following year when I have the summer off.
Here is what we want for our honeymoon: a place full f culture but with lots of relaxation. I want villages and culture, he wants sun and sand or a trip that requires no work.
We did two weeks in Europe and been on several cruises.
Our first thoughts are:
5 days New Zealand, 5 days Tahiti (June will be its winter season so not sure it's worth it then)
winter school vacation: Alaska get a way spending the week relaxing by fires, snuggled in a wilderness resort, shopping and eating and drinking in quaint rustic towns.
Southern Europe tour again. (We did northern last time)
Visir south villages France, maybe do Spain and Portugal somewhere?
I can't sit on a beach for a week unlike he can. I need to be out exploring, outdoorsy activities, shopping, eating, drinking, etc.
ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy Registered IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL CERTIFICATES
- 2 destination help
- 3 Norway in November
- 4 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 5 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 6 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 7 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 8 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 9 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 10 Schengen visa
- 11 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 12 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 13 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 14 Daypack Recommendation
- 15 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 16 greece to germany. doable?
- 17 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 18 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 21 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 22 Travel Apps
- 23 WW2 Road Trip Through Germany
- 24 travel insurance
- 25 5 Best travel apps? (open)