We are currently planning our wedding for fall of 2015. Unfortunately, I am a teacher and we will need to take our honeymoon June or July of the following year when I have the summer off.
Here is what we want for our honeymoon: a place full f culture but with lots of relaxation. I want villages and culture, he wants sun and sand or a trip that requires no work.
We did two weeks in Europe and been on several cruises.
Our first thoughts are:
5 days New Zealand, 5 days Tahiti (June will be its winter season so not sure it's worth it then)
winter school vacation: Alaska get a way spending the week relaxing by fires, snuggled in a wilderness resort, shopping and eating and drinking in quaint rustic towns.
Southern Europe tour again. (We did northern last time)
Visir south villages France, maybe do Spain and Portugal somewhere?
I can't sit on a beach for a week unlike he can. I need to be out exploring, outdoorsy activities, shopping, eating, drinking, etc.
ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionfit.org/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 5 New Traveller
- 6 Terrified traveller
- 7 Early trip planning
- 8 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 9 First time travelling outside the USA
- 10 First time traveler
- 11 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 12 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids