We are currently planning our wedding for fall of 2015. Unfortunately, I am a teacher and we will need to take our honeymoon June or July of the following year when I have the summer off.
Here is what we want for our honeymoon: a place full f culture but with lots of relaxation. I want villages and culture, he wants sun and sand or a trip that requires no work.
We did two weeks in Europe and been on several cruises.
Our first thoughts are:
5 days New Zealand, 5 days Tahiti (June will be its winter season so not sure it's worth it then)
winter school vacation: Alaska get a way spending the week relaxing by fires, snuggled in a wilderness resort, shopping and eating and drinking in quaint rustic towns.
Southern Europe tour again. (We did northern last time)
Visir south villages France, maybe do Spain and Portugal somewhere?
I can't sit on a beach for a week unlike he can. I need to be out exploring, outdoorsy activities, shopping, eating, drinking, etc.
ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 2 Autism/Disability Travel
- 3 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 7 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 8 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 9 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 10 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 11 Pedometer for Kids
- 12 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 13 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 14 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 15 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 16 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 17 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 22 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 23 Food in carry on
- 24 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday