We are currently planning our wedding for fall of 2015. Unfortunately, I am a teacher and we will need to take our honeymoon June or July of the following year when I have the summer off.
Here is what we want for our honeymoon: a place full f culture but with lots of relaxation. I want villages and culture, he wants sun and sand or a trip that requires no work.
We did two weeks in Europe and been on several cruises.
Our first thoughts are:
5 days New Zealand, 5 days Tahiti (June will be its winter season so not sure it's worth it then)
winter school vacation: Alaska get a way spending the week relaxing by fires, snuggled in a wilderness resort, shopping and eating and drinking in quaint rustic towns.
Southern Europe tour again. (We did northern last time)
Visir south villages France, maybe do Spain and Portugal somewhere?
I can't sit on a beach for a week unlike he can. I need to be out exploring, outdoorsy activities, shopping, eating, drinking, etc.
ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Jacket with pockets
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam