We are currently planning our wedding for fall of 2015. Unfortunately, I am a teacher and we will need to take our honeymoon June or July of the following year when I have the summer off.
Here is what we want for our honeymoon: a place full f culture but with lots of relaxation. I want villages and culture, he wants sun and sand or a trip that requires no work.
We did two weeks in Europe and been on several cruises.
Our first thoughts are:
5 days New Zealand, 5 days Tahiti (June will be its winter season so not sure it's worth it then)
winter school vacation: Alaska get a way spending the week relaxing by fires, snuggled in a wilderness resort, shopping and eating and drinking in quaint rustic towns.
Southern Europe tour again. (We did northern last time)
Visir south villages France, maybe do Spain and Portugal somewhere?
I can't sit on a beach for a week unlike he can. I need to be out exploring, outdoorsy activities, shopping, eating, drinking, etc.
ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 2 Families Summer Travel Tours: Top 10 Destinations
- 3 Tech Help Please
- 4 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 5 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 8 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 9 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 10 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 11 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 12 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 13 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 14 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 15 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 16 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 17 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 18 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 22 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 23 Where to go with an infant?
- 24 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring