So I'm turning 17 this fall and want to take a trip with my friends instead of a party. For my 16 I went to NYC with my mom for a few days but I worked to pay for half and the other half was my bday/Christmas gift. So for this birthday I want to take a relatively cheap trip but with a few of my friends. We live in Florida so we want to go somewhere where the temps would be cooler and we could see the fall colors and have a fireplace or bonfire type thing. We would be going the first half of thanksgiving break (nov 17-22) if that helps any. And it would be four girls age 16-18, and three boys ages 15-17, and then of course my parents. I remember going to a place called Devils Fork in SC when I was little but don't know how it is now. But we want something that's within a 12 hour drive from Orlando (where we live). So does anyone have any ideas?
17th Birthday Trip Ideas?
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 3 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 train tickets for italy
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Shoe Trouble
- 8 Good article on shoes for travel
- 9 Rose Bowl Parade
- 10 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Buying SNCF tickets
- 13 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 14 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 15 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 16 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 17 Home Exchanges
- 18 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 19 Where to go in August?
- 20 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 21 Enough Connection Time???
- 22 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 23 solo travel ideas
- 24 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour
- 25 Passport picture cost