I'm going to the UK for ten days starting Sept. 8. Arriving in London with no plans. I've already seen London so looking for something else to do. I've been to Sheffield, saw Chatsworth (sp?--the castle house of duke of ?), and the plague town up there. Also Little John's grave.
I'm looking for a relaxing ten days of touring the UK. I like beaches and good sunny weather. Is this possible or have I missed the boat here? Castles are also cool. I like countryside more than cities. I can rent a car or take the train/bus--it doesn't matter. My budget is fairly limited--can I get away with 50 pounds a night for B&B or decent hotel or is this unrealistic? If sun and beach are out I can go north to Scotland or N. Ireland.
Anyone have any suggestions? I've heard Cornwall is nice.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/alpha-force-testo-ca/
- 2 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 3 Early trip planning
- 4 Something different for family of 6
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 7 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 10 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 11 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 12 Late December, early January travel
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 15 Nice, France
- 16 Finding deals based on departure location
- 17 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 18 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 19 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 20 First time travel to Italy
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 23 THe case for linen
- 24 Wildlife photography courses
- 25 Internet Banking Travel Payments