I'm going to the UK for ten days starting Sept. 8. Arriving in London with no plans. I've already seen London so looking for something else to do. I've been to Sheffield, saw Chatsworth (sp?--the castle house of duke of ?), and the plague town up there. Also Little John's grave.
I'm looking for a relaxing ten days of touring the UK. I like beaches and good sunny weather. Is this possible or have I missed the boat here? Castles are also cool. I like countryside more than cities. I can rent a car or take the train/bus--it doesn't matter. My budget is fairly limited--can I get away with 50 pounds a night for B&B or decent hotel or is this unrealistic? If sun and beach are out I can go north to Scotland or N. Ireland.
Anyone have any suggestions? I've heard Cornwall is nice.
10 days UK in Sept?
- 1 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 2 europe In January
- 3 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 4 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 5 Where to go on Christmas?
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 9 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 10 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 11 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 12 Holiday Travel Plans
- 13 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 14 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 15 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 16 Help with honeymoon destination
- 17 places to stop and stretch.
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel