I'm going to the UK for ten days starting Sept. 8. Arriving in London with no plans. I've already seen London so looking for something else to do. I've been to Sheffield, saw Chatsworth (sp?--the castle house of duke of ?), and the plague town up there. Also Little John's grave.
I'm looking for a relaxing ten days of touring the UK. I like beaches and good sunny weather. Is this possible or have I missed the boat here? Castles are also cool. I like countryside more than cities. I can rent a car or take the train/bus--it doesn't matter. My budget is fairly limited--can I get away with 50 pounds a night for B&B or decent hotel or is this unrealistic? If sun and beach are out I can go north to Scotland or N. Ireland.
Anyone have any suggestions? I've heard Cornwall is nice.
10 days UK in Sept?
- 1 vacation in California
- 2 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 3 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 4 Honeymoon Ideas
- 5 Alone or alone in a group
- 6 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 7 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 8 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 9 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 10 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 11 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 14 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 15 Money exchange
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 18 Car rental
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 21 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 22 Chip N Pin Cards
- 23 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 24 Monarch butterfly
- 25 the lounge